Moderators!!!! Where are you guys?!?!?!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderators!!!! Where are you guys?!?!?!

Lurker
    Post Count

Moderators!!!! Where are you guys?!?!?!

Please respond to the forums!!!!

What else do you expect about your role than being here to carry our messages to gree?????

There are a few of you, yet no response since yesterday!!!!!

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    We do forward issue threads to the Community Managers. We just can't force them to reply.

Lurker
    Post Count
    That is expected of your roles. You and the rest could have done a little better by even pretending to show a little presence at our questioning.

No, you cannot force them to answer, but I am sure you will have a direct line. If not leave a line for us to reach them.

This series of incompetent programming is akin to commercial fraud by Gree. I spent a cartloads of money and didn't get my product as promised. That applies to everyone who didn't receive the rewards as promised.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A post from the Mods saying you have forwarded this on to Community Managers is a start at communication.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendar View Post
    A post from the Mods saying you have forwarded this on to Community Managers is a start at communication.
    This type of communication had occurred before. They would be harassed for a generic reply and for not having a solid answer to their question. I would rather not use a generic reply and would like to be familiar with the situation beforehand.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Fine. Let it be clear that I am accursing Gree of not delivering its promised product after I have paid a significant amount of money for it.

This is a situation that affects a large group of players participating in this war (notwithstanding the previous wars).

I am demanding a proper answer from the operators who should be answering our tickets. They have not reverted on any scale on this major performance failure to delivered their said product.

Carry the message to them. Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I was one of the lucky ones to get rewards but know of many top players that didn't get rewards.

You would think gree would be in a rush to get this fixed since pissing off your big spenders is never a good business plan
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Have you sent in a ticket for your issues with rewards and functions of the game? If no one reports and issue, then the developers most likely wont see it occurring.

If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, then I would send a PM to Clementine, Relic or Bolt.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lots of tickets sent. They should be flooded with them
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
    Lots of tickets sent. They should be flooded with them
    Sending in multiple tickets for the same issue will only delay or even halt the response time for your tickets. Please keep them all together, that way you are not spamming their system.

Post Count
    Has anyone even received a response from their tickets? I know that nobody in my guild has.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Sending in multiple tickets for the same issue will only delay or even halt the response time for your tickets. Please keep them all together, that way you are not spamming their system.
    Ugh, he meant from multiple customers, not multiples from him.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    The problem is that Gree spams us with bugs - none of my members has got an answer for his ticket - same for my ticket with not counting guild-wins

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    The problem is that Gree spams us with bugs - none of my members has got an answer for his ticket - same for my ticket with not counting guild-wins
    I would send your ticket number to Relic, Clementine or Bolt and ask for them to review your ticket. This way, they will make sure that it is not overlooked.

EDIT*
    Bolt had commented that they know of the issue with Emerald War and are working on it:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Apologies for the late response, the engineers became aware of this yesterday and are investigating. Unfortunately I don't have more info than this but I will update you as soon as I hear anything else.
    Last edited by legalious; 07-01-2015 at 10:41 AM.

Post Count
    Why bother sending PMs to Community Managers when they ignore or don't read their PMs?

Or are they bias and only read & reply to "special" customers?

Uh huh... that's what I thought.
    Line ID: clementine88