Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Great week for Gree

It's been a long time since I've had anything good to say about Knights & Dragons.........

Well for right now that changes. Gree has had the best week in a long time. They upped the amount of FBAs for the Blitz, the videos have come back for iOS, the wars are moving back to a Friday start time, and it appears they're trying to balance out the mono armors with dual by upping the stats. Late last week is was announced that Gree is working on a solution for removing raid DF armors from the chests. Rumor has it a Holiday Pack is coming for the Independence Day weekend also. This could all be coincidence but for now I'll take it. Keep up the good work Gree, this is a step in the right direction and I'd like to be pro K&D again.

Cheers........

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    It's been a long time since I've had anything good to say about Knights & Dragons.........

Well for right now that changes. Gree has had the best week in a long time. They upped the amount of FBAs for the Blitz, the videos have come back for iOS, the wars are moving back to a Friday start time, and it appears they're trying to balance out the mono armors with dual by upping the stats. Late last week is was announced that Gree is working on a solution for removing raid DF armors from the chests. Rumor has it a Holiday Pack is coming for the Independence Day weekend also. This could all be coincidence but for now I'll take it. Keep up the good work Gree, this is a step in the right direction and I'd like to be pro K&D again.

Cheers........
    Couldn't agree more. Great stuff Gree.

A decent sale in good time before war would be just the icing on the cake Oh, and if I'm being fussy, some milestones that aren't wind! My jewellery is windier than my Grandad after Christmas dinner!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post

Cheers........
    I agree with you Lord P, but the video offers don't affect me whatsoever, it's a shame the recent Raid Dragonforged are being taken done from the Chests and it wasn't a rumor that the Independence Day of USA weekend is going to have a Holiday Pack, it was confirmed.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I would assume that because this weekend is a Holiday, that they will have a Holiday sale (4th of July).

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I would assume that because this weekend is a Holiday, that they will have a Holiday sale (4th of July).
    You don't say.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    You don't say.
    No, I think he does..
    Khaleesi's Bunny and RA Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Wil Patterson View Post
    No, I think he does..
    Wil, that was sarcasm.

Wil, that was sarcasm.
    Sarcasm that shouldn't be directed to members of the forum since it's meant to embarrass them and their comments. It would be appreciated if this wasn't done in the future - just a friendly reminder.

Thanks.

You don't say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Sarcasm that shouldn't be directed to members of the forum since it's meant to embarrass them and their comments. It would be appreciated if this wasn't done in the future - just a friendly reminder.

Thanks.
    You sir, just got burned.
    Last edited by no mercyyy; 07-02-2015 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Relic did the burning

On that nite 4th of july is almost gone and no Holiday Pack has been released.

Now declare button is messed up on iOS, thanks Gree.

Hey Guys,

The team is aware of the issues going on and are working to get them sorted out asap. I do apologize for this as I know everyone is enjoying the day and wants to have fun in game.

Should be fixed now folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    But you didn't fix the no holiday pack issue. 😡
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    what about the gem hack issue?