Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    what about the gem hack issue?
    Well, hopefully people were sending in tickets with the offending individuals who violate the TOS. I would distance myself from those individuals because Gree does take these kind of issues seriously (theft).

Good to read that despite mostly giving a completely different impression, they actually take one issue seriously! (scnr)

After a good week (and a fun war to watch if you weren't involved!), Gree has gone and let the side down again with this new chest which has just appeared.

Seems like every single war epic is now available in the chest. All those former T1-exclusive plus versions - Chaotic+, Jackal+, Black Chrome+, the insanely expensive Technomancer+ are now available in chests. Summoners+ which people have just spent a ton for in T25.

Please tell me this is a glitch and will be removed soon. Is nothing sacred in this game?

Maybe stop releasing chests until the aforementioned issues are resolved - look at the arena leaderboards, it doesn't take a genius to work out that something is amiss with all these sub level 100's running round in full chest DFA and cape spec line ups...
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I'm afraid they don't care about your, my, or anyone else's opinion or suggestion, @SBBL. ;-)

And yes, I think there isn't anything sacred in this game except for anything that flushes a few coins more into their pockets.
    Customer satisfaction, fairness, true competition, balancing etc. etc. - nope, look somewhere else.

The best thing you can do is to warn others about it, so they don't get misled by the advertising and freebies at the beginning.
    Last edited by legalious; 07-07-2015 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Language

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Seems like every single war epic is now available in the chest. All those former T1-exclusive plus versions - Chaotic+, Jackal+, Black Chrome+, the insanely expensive Technomancer+ are now available in chests. Summoners+ which people have just spent a ton for in T25.
    I have yet to get anything that would be considered Tier25 or higher. I doubt they are easy to obtain.

Please tell me this is a glitch and will be removed soon. Is nothing sacred in this game?
    If they remove Top tier gear from the chance chests, I might considering slowing down my activity. I am in a guild that would make top 100 (if full), but because my guild is not full or a gemming guild I will never get the top gear. This balances the game to allow for f2p and other casual gamer's ability to progress further than low ranks.

Keep the chest im very pleased with it! Purchased 11 chests and got a Technomancers and a Black Chromatic. Thnx Gree, another great installment for this game! Finally making those good decisions!

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I have yet to get anything that would be considered Tier25 or higher. I doubt they are easy to obtain.

If they remove Top tier gear from the chance chests, I might considering slowing down my activity. I am in a guild that would make top 100 (if full), but because my guild is not full or a gemming guild I will never get the top gear. This balances the game to allow for f2p and other casual gamer's ability to progress further than low ranks.

Legalious are you iOS? It's extremely easy for some to obtain these right now judging by the arena leaderboards and pulls people are posting in chats. Or it was until Gree pulled the chest since it was confirmed as a mistake.

I have no objection to strong armours being in chests. Just don't see why it has to be event ones. You can always join a pushing guild now and then if you want a specific event armour.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Legalious are you iOS?
    I play on Android.

I guess Gree read my initial post and was like "a happy customer, can't have that."

I guess Holiday Packs have been moved to Christmas only from now on, in even years..... lol