Kingdom Age Feedback (6/30/2015) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom Age Feedback (6/30/2015)

Post Count
    Great, new update , first the pluses, commors on stats and best value equip and which stuff is best for you, neg screen sizing is wrong, cannot exit from buying stuff and requirements for hitting things gone

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree care about the little guys? Nope, they forced most of us low gem buyers to decide long ago, if buying gems for events between wars was worth it, as our purchases(amounts/size) would not help us compleat said event.(one of the reasons they have fallen to a app that jumps on and off the top grossing apps lists, and are only there in war time, it's the only time some of us spend now)
    They won't do this but, if they made events that could be compleated with a smaller purchase of gems, say 15-25$ they would have more people who would start to buy again but their current marketing plan has been aimed at the big spenders and trying to get us to buy larger amounts. Which has had minor success but only on a intermittent basis
    Daily player

Post Count
    1. The changes with the new update are helpful - thx for that.
    2. current Guild LTQ needs far too much energy. No problem with using gems but I think GLTQs should be doable for high active guilds without gems - they should motivate peeps. Than everyone can decide on his own if he wants to gem indi quests. What you get this way are frustratet player not willing to spend anything.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks for the commas and the color code was a nice touch :
    Now please fix the news feed that always shows moments ago instead of when we were really raided. Also - show how much was raided and who raided what , we currently only can see how much we lost if we are attacked and have unvaulted money

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Thanks for the commas and the color code was a nice touch :
    Now please fix the news feed that always shows moments ago instead of when we were really raided. Also - show how much was raided and who raided what , we currently only can see how much we lost if we are attacked and have unvaulted money
    Woke up this morning to four notifications on my iPhone 6 telling me what was raided, by whom, at what time, and how much I lost :-) In face, someone at Gree had a lot of fun as I was told in various ways-- "Resources smoulder, as K just raided your ghost ship. You're down $xxx. Retaliate!" or "C has inflicted agony and snatched $xxx. Retaliate!"

when I checked the "news" tab, of course, there was the usual I was raided minutes ago...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The whole of Kingdom Age is rejoicing the introduction of commas and colors. Well done, GREEd! These cosmetic changes will surely get sheeple to spend cartloads of gems again. Bring on the 5 x 4-day wars!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    how about making gem buildings unraidable? Also the boss quest has gotten harder, but the drops are much lower, with the new nice touch of showing whether units will upgrade it is nice to see that only the highest tier of level 80s up actually raises my stats. And I assume barely since 940k unit does not but a 1.1 mil does.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yeah, Commas in attack/defense stats. There are still numerous other numbers without commas that would still be nice to have. Examples are the messages about gold donated in guild chat, Green numbers on screen when collecting gold, protected gold in vault, defense stat on buildings in the store and buildings' defense stat in the popup when you tap a building like to upgrade or move it, hero equipment Total Power attack/defense, Army Stats showing the number of units and so on.....
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Post Count
    From EB drops, I keep getting teeth for the expired box-10 event.
    But, now I need Dreadful Saplings for the current LB-box event to drop from EB kills.

It would be nice if you guys could coordinate the events better.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We keep getting all these new buildings to buy, but many of us can't do enough upgrades at once to upgrade them all. We need some rewards for additional building upgrades. It doesn't make sense to buy these gem building if they are just going to sit there at level 1
    Purple Squirrel