Kingdom Age Feedback (6/30/2015)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age Feedback (6/30/2015)

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not to sound snarky, but a search of "kingdom age Feedback" yields numerous stickies with repeated (and still relevant) requests and information.

Currently feedback appears to be something to keep us busy and allows Gree to say "we gave them chances to respond". Please help fix the many issues mentioned previously.

Thank you.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The Emerald war ended, but we didn't get our rewards. No one has said anything in Announcements, or on the forums about when, if ever, we will get these rewards. I am sure someone is working on the problem, but it would be nice if someone official said so.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Let's see,

1). War rewards not awarded to @ half of KA
    2). Guild wins not counting towards guild win quest
    3). No communication about what's going on with 1 and 2
    4). The start of day 3 was delayed due to no war icon
    5). New limited buildings for sale, that don't appear in the store, except for Fort Mead
    6). ILTQs are insane, at least with those we can enjoy some down time
    7). We don't want 6 days of war, especially two weeks after a 3 day war. (But we don't like it even if it was 3 weeks)
    8). False advertising for quest rewards that magically turn into temp bonuses after we win them
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Stop live beta testing on us!
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Stop live beta testing on us!
    Gree must be full of morons. We're having the same problems that we had on the second war.

No rewards for some of our guild
    Wins not counting towards guild win goals

I swear Gree is trying to kill this game with incompetence
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Gree must be full of morons. We're having the same problems that we had on the second war.

think they already done that. Wouldn't say incompetence, more like it doesn't matter, they do what they do, get their pay and do it again..most of the coding is cut and past(sure looks that way when comparing events and games that gree produces), a little edit here and there..and send it out..bugs errors..it's ok they will still play and some will spend like always.(and yes I fall into this category as well I still play)
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1) fix the matching algorithm so that really strong teams (top100 ) don't get matched with lower teams who can't hit anyone
    2) ease up on the raid boss a little -we all like it but it getting a little too hard

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It would be nice to mix up start times for once. The 6 day wars actually start at 11pm in UK and Midnight in Europe. This is simply not acceptable as we are all going to bed. Then we get up and go to work so can't play till we leave work by which time we have lost at least three quarters of a day. I'm guessing your big customer base is in the USA but it would be nice once in a while to give Europe a scent start.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    also please change the trial quests, when they started it was alot of guild quests to get a good prize, and less per player, now the guild part is so easy its laughable, but 12 trials per player, were just burning our devices out jumping map to map. Please fix this. Make it more of a guild effort. It also helps the lower players get the better guild prize by letting some of the higher level guys finish more than they have to, as it sits it is backwards, the little guys cant finish that many and the older guys are just getting bored to tears from it.

Post Count
    Events are not beginning at 3PM PDT as announced, but I'm sure they'll end on time.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Re think start times, in UK here can't do anything till home from work next day and if you think I will gem to catch up your wrong, same in War now my cp total is rubbish half of what is was before put the times back to what they have been for over 2 years

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post

I'm sorry, but do you really mean "trying to kill"?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    6 day war sucked. It absolutely sucked. And during the work week? What were you thinking? And you couldn't even get the quests to work correctly.

Do not do 6 day war again or we won't be buying gems.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    also please change the trial quests, when they started it was alot of guild quests to get a good prize, and less per player, now the guild part is so easy its laughable, but 12 trials per player, were just burning our devices out jumping map to map. Please fix this. Make it more of a guild effort. It also helps the lower players get the better guild prize by letting some of the higher level guys finish more than they have to, as it sits it is backwards, the little guys cant finish that many and the older guys are just getting bored to tears from it.
    And now the little guys have to choose between helping guild trials or helping the guilds LTQ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    And now the little guys have to choose between helping guild trials or helping the guilds LTQ
    Gree doesn't give a shart about the little guys. Just look at EB. Its all about milking the top spenders instead of getting the little guys to spend a few gems here and there.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!