Modern War Feedback 6/30/2015 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback 6/30/2015

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    In-Game Events
    Why does the limited time building event start several hours after the normal new quest start time? For all those in Europe, this delay means they are all probably asleep, and even those who would like to stay up late to start the building no longer have that option.

Post Count
    The game runs better for me on Android than iOS, except the game clocks and timers are out. In a 30min Frontline the battle ends around 10s early. Not a big problem, but in Epic Boss timers for health regen are off by a number of seconds too. Screwed me out of completing boss 150 when I rely on getting the times right. Please fix.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Congratulations. You have ignored the several thousand complaints that advised Gree of a time constraint in playing Modern war, where the ethos is "drop in drop out to play". I have just spent over three hours continuous play to do the first four levels of Masters, Tropic Lightning event. This is entirely unacceptable, and smacks of incompetence - or at best ignorance of the thousands of complaints from your clients. I have not seen one single explanation, nor one single need for this approach to playing Modern War. I note these articles are never responded to, but on this occasion, I do anticipate a reply.

I have a favor to ask it seems ridiculous I even need to ask. This is a fundamental thing and should be of a highest priority in a game you would like us to spend real world dollars to obtain ever higher stats . After years of playing on android I would really love to see my correct stats. There was a short period in there that stats displayed pretty close to actual but they are off by trillions currently. It is no wonder so many are dissatisfied with the produce you offer when such a basic thing seems to go largely ignored as u squeeze for more gold spending. Thank you for listening.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    since new update o android I can't raid or attack anyone game crashes...anyone have this problems or a workaround?...2 tickets to gree haven't solved anything..please help don't want to delete game playing for 2 years but now not worth playing if all I can do is missions

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    More epic boss, go back to old raidboss format...u know, the one no one asked u to change from.

War should be 3 days. Stop milking whales. Balance the game
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    In-Game Events
    Why does the limited time building event start several hours after the normal new quest start time? For all those in Europe, this delay means they are all probably asleep, and even those who would like to stay up late to start the building no longer have that option.
    Things will even out. It's not like the upgrade times always line up with when you are awake. So it begins when I am awake, but about 3-4 of the upgrades finish while I am asleep, so do I set a timer just to hit the button? No. And for those unhappy with events starting after midnight, would you rather have an event start when you are sleeping or be there at the end when more of the action takes place? I'd trade being awake at the end vs the beginning - which is the case for Asia.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I would like to remind the community that:

If you have specific questions that need to be responded to, I would create a new thread or find an existing one about the same topic.
    Can you please remove these unpaid mods? Just look at her responses and the way he interacts on the forum. Can't believe you want someone like her as a mod.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh oh Gree View Post
    Can you please remove these unpaid mods? Just look at her responses and the way he interacts on the forum. Can't believe you want someone like her as a mod.
    Agree with this one. She adds nothing to the forum and barely knows English. Hire real staff not random internet trolls.

Post Count
    This should be interesting, here is your feedback, in the designated thread for such. Will you choose to remove ignore and sanction us yet again for posting the obvious or will someone at gree hq have the guts to fix this problem?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    And just to be clear, how this forum is controlled will have a substantial impact on your customers (players) experience so the comments most certainly on topic.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Here's a new idea. Let players freely sell/trade their accounts. You've lost so many players and new ones are so far behind that it doesn't make sense to invest any gold to catch up (because it is impossible). So at this point, why not allow people to sell? You might find new players who have powerful accounts willing to spend gold to stay very competitive. The ship is sinking so might as well trying something you have not allowed. Yes, there are a number of accounts on sale with e-mails, etc., but in most part, they aren't very good and are over priced.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    skywalker 98 yes my game cant visit allies or raid too ever since v5 months ago.

ive told gree 100+ tickets they simply do not know what they screwed up or how to fix it.

now v5.2 freezes constantly even trying to go to base to map to menu to anything i hv towait 2 mins between everything so flipping ANNOYING COS GREE ONCE AGAIN BROKE WHAT WORKED.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yup - latest patch causes game disconnects. Nothing new there, but at least you now know - you done it again.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The game disconnects are designed to get us to quit the game, so it's is obviously working correctly as people are quitting in droves.