GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback 6/30/2015

Banned
    Post Count

Modern War Feedback 6/30/2015

Hello Commanders!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What happened to the ranking symbols by rivals names ???

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    I dislike the epic boss being so long.
    I dislike that there seem to be no more fltq's.
    I dislike the length of the ltq's.
    I dislike 4-day wars.
    I dislike that we only get attack and defense bonuses. I would like some health and energy regen bonuses.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like Paisthecoolest's post full of dislikes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I also dislike the Epic boss being so hard. I used to be able to reach boss 150 in two days and hit him over and over to help the faction total. Now that I am several trillion bigger I have to use a pile of gold to finish the last boss once.
    Last edited by Sparkle; 06-30-2015 at 07:08 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've said it before and here goes again... I dislike that there are no boost prizes for newbies and minis on beginner and normal LTQ levels so that they can also grow.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
    I've said it before and here goes again... I dislike that there are no boost prizes for newbies and minis on beginner and normal LTQ levels so that they can also grow.
    I suggest you give prizes on normal and prestige levels that have already been given out years ago. Make them so they don't stack. Allow a new person to the game to get the health and regen bonuses that many of us have.
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    how about you customer support team actually rewarding those that spend gold to complete events that are broke have been broke and will prolly continue to be broke... my team has dalt with multi lvls in fl not counting sent in tickets and aside from the one time we didn't actually finish your customer supports idea of adequate compensation for the amount of gold we been spending was 5 gunners and 5 boats.. that slap in the face has made my team stop spending gold on that flawed event ..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Questions

01) What is the algorithm for WD matchups? Some players claim it is based solely on the guild, while others claim it is based on player stats. I would guess it is a combination of average stats and the guild.

02) Does Gree plan to fix the double strike cash problem? The cash hasn't doubled since this feature was implemented.

03) Why is WD now four days? WD should be three days, Friday through Monday. Two full work days are too much.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixa View Post
    Questions

01) What is the algorithm for WD matchups? Some players claim it is based solely on the guild, while others claim it is based on player stats. I would guess it is a combination of average stats and the guild.

02) Does Gree plan to fix the double strike cash problem? The cash hasn't doubled since this feature was implemented.

03) Why is WD now four days? WD should be three days, Friday through Monday. Two full work days are too much.
    Next one is even worst, 5 days WD.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Where are allies from normal LTQs?
    A lot of allies is missing.

When will performance be fixed?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We are talking to a void

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I would like to remind the community that:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.
    If you have specific questions that need to be responded to, I would create a new thread or find an existing one about the same topic.

Lurker
    Post Count
    1.) In game events duration is certainly key, many have said for as long as I can remember that wd should be no more than 3 days, despite that the norm has been recently 4 days , now looks like 5 days. Personally I think that is a mistake, that will not maintain interest .

Lurker
    Post Count
    2.) Customer SupportNo recent experience
    3.) Community Support By that I assume you mean here ? unfortunately less and less players seem to use forum for help.
    4.)Game Stability & Issuesan interesting one, however I havent dared update my ios devices, I have no idea whether the game will still load , if I do.