DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: No more FLTQ????

Articulate Author
    Post Count

No more FLTQ????

What happened to FLTQ?

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    gree is slowing down and making game less intense but also saving money on programmers by not running the faction side.. appears to be why fewer events and longer events helps save money while the hope to maximize income. also the faction side had better rewards so slows down growth as well

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Seems legit
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Most have slowed way down anyway. The game has been way less intense for many months now.

Thanks for cutting the FLTQ GREE! My faction appreciates not even having to ignore it now!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree has been about money. As they pinch the penny they pinch the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I used to love this game. Now it stinks. Gree listen to your customers. We hate the change. Not like you will listen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The same thing happened to other Gree games - the ones that have been shut down. Fewer and fewer events, less effort on Gree's part - then, the end.

It's just taken a bit longer than the likes of Monster Quest and Legends of War, but it will happen

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Those games were pretty bad and didn't grow a good base of players. In the world of strategy games, MW is weak in features, graphics, story line and just about every other category you can think of and compare to the other big games. This was the first game I downloaded when I got my iPad years ago, I've stuck with it and use it as a standard for measuring other games. So far, it's beat out every other game I've tried.

Stat inflation is going to be a big issue soon. In March I was happy to be breaking 10 billion. Last week both my games broke one trillion. If Gree cuts back on stats to get the game under control people complain the units are crap. If they keep giving away strong units stat inflation gets worse (and people complain).

They are going to have to come up with a twist (remember equipment) to slow things down. Maybe special units for taking down boost buildings. EMP bombs for total base annihilation while leaving the base intact. Or put deactivation times on units that boost stats so your boost expires in 6 months. After all, there are no indestructible units in real life - everything wears out eventually.