View Poll Results: Would you agree to "Boycott" War of Nations 1 day?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

1 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 First 123

1 jeep 5 heli 50 - 100 hails and 250 - 600 arts is adequate for NPC 24 and 27. The exact number of hails and arts depends on personal and alliance boosts, research, and commander stats. If done right, you only lose the jeep and 5 helicopters (technically 4 because you rebuild 1). If the commander has 350%+ damage (look at the percent when adding the commander to your unit mix), you can get away with as little as 200 artillery and 50 hails, only losing the jeep and heli.

Generally speaking, the stronger the commander's health, the fewer helicopters you will need to absorb the damage (conversely, the weaker the health, the more helicopters you will need). The stronger the damage, the fewer arts you will need to destroy the opponent on the first volley (conversely, with weaker damage, you will need more of them).

My general (conservative) l guideline: level 30 - 40 comms use 600 arts, 100 hails and 10 heli; level 40-50 comms use 400 arts, 100 hails and 5 heli; level 50+ comms use 200 arts, 50 hails, 5 heli. If you have good personal and alliance boosts, and good experimentals, you can get away with less. At some point, though, you should stop hitting level 27 ops and look towards level 30 or 34 ops.

BC

QC-Slayers,

I think you misunderstood the NPC 24 and NPC 27 formulas. The formula is 1 jeep, 10 helicopters, 180 hailstorms, 600 arts with a level 20 plus commander. You should only lose the 1 jeep and 10 helicopter. As stated earlier, this mix will vary depending on personal boosts. I believe the formula listed works for any player (even new ones in new worlds). As your personal/alliance boosts increase as well as your experimental upgrades, you will be able to lower the number of helis, hails, and arts.

Also NPC 18 formula is 8 helicopter and 450 arts. Same statements about boosts above apply here as well.

Also the attacking and defending information is still incorrect. When I get a break from work I will try to update with better information. I believe the jeep rules were already covered by another user in a post in this thread.

An example of the incorrect rules are:

>With a jeep or any short range units (Such as Hellfires, Hawks, Rocket trucks, HammerHeads etc.) in the defense mix you're attacking (the enemy base), use this mix :

#B1*
    Name of the mix: Vanishing Units
    With a Defense Grid(Yes or No): Yes
    Range: Long Range (LR)
    Command Center Lvl: 10
    Units:
    -Helicopters #:300
    -Hailstorms #:290
    -Artilleries #:600
    *Optionnal: -Railguns #:10
    Commander used: Use your best commander with Vehicule Damage, Vehicule Health or any traits concerning Vehicules. They will be increasing the efficency of your attack!

If the enemy has only sr units (such as a jeep, hf, hh, cent) then 95% of the time this mix would be correct. However, if the enemy has sr and mr units, 95% of the time you would need a jeep in your mix. There are a few exceptions (the 5%) but to fully understand them would require an in depth analysis of LR dynamics and are probably not needed to play the game well.

Also for SR defense and offense, you will want more titans and they should not be optional. Titans are hands down the best short range unit and (imo) the most valuable/strongest unit in the game.

Like I said, Ill try and fill in a lot more info when I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by -Unabomber- View Post
    QC-Slayers,

I think you misunderstood the NPC 24 and NPC 27 formulas. The formula is 1 jeep, 10 helicopters, 180 hailstorms, 600 arts with a level 20 plus commander. You should only lose the 1 jeep and 10 helicopter. As stated earlier, this mix will vary depending on personal boosts. I believe the formula listed works for any player (even new ones in new worlds). As your personal/alliance boosts increase as well as your experimental upgrades, you will be able to lower the number of helis, hails, and arts.

Also NPC 18 formula is 8 helicopter and 450 arts. Same statements about boosts above apply here as well.

Also the attacking and defending information is still incorrect. When I get a break from work I will try to update with better information. I believe the jeep rules were already covered by another user in a post in this thread.

An example of the incorrect rules are:

>With a jeep or any short range units (Such as Hellfires, Hawks, Rocket trucks, HammerHeads etc.) in the defense mix you're attacking (the enemy base), use this mix :

#B1*
    Name of the mix: Vanishing Units
    With a Defense Grid(Yes or No): Yes
    Range: Long Range (LR)
    Command Center Lvl: 10
    Units:
    -Helicopters #:300
    -Hailstorms #:290
    -Artilleries #:600
    *Optionnal: -Railguns #:10
    Commander used: Use your best commander with Vehicule Damage, Vehicule Health or any traits concerning Vehicules. They will be increasing the efficency of your attack!

If the enemy has only sr units (such as a jeep, hf, hh, cent) then 95% of the time this mix would be correct. However, if the enemy has sr and mr units, 95% of the time you would need a jeep in your mix. There are a few exceptions (the 5%) but to fully understand them would require an in depth analysis of LR dynamics and are probably not needed to play the game well.

Also for SR defense and offense, you will want more titans and they should not be optional. Titans are hands down the best short range unit and (imo) the most valuable/strongest unit in the game.

Like I said, Ill try and fill in a lot more info when I get a chance.
    Everything you said is great information and I thank you very much! Everything will be updated soon!

Hey folks!
    Sorry for the late update, but I had things going on at the same time so here it is! Like I said, there will be % soon for those with a CC higher than Lvl.10, but for now the personnal mixes section is up👍 If you have any other mixes, post them below! Have a great game!

Hey guys!
    Sorry for not updating this post earlier, but my life got occupied pretty fast so here I am now! It's time for a new update concerning this thread. I'll modify my previous announcements because It has been awhile now. It should be updated today!

UPDATE 1.2
    - Making it lighter by adding Spoiler options to each mix, which will allow a more fluid and comprehensible naviguation!
    - Adding specified recommended commanders!
    - Adding customized Warcom!
    - Adding a Vote poll for the new upcoming updates & your personnal appreciation!

Hope you'll enjoy it! Have a good day and good luck on WoN!

Thanks, Qc-Slayers. This is really helping.

Well I'm trying to update it with Spoilers, but they aren't available on this forum... Is it possible to add the command? It would be really improving long posts. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Thanks, Qc-Slayers. This is really helping.
    Forgot to quote that with what I just replied sorry.