Missing Emerald Guild Rewards - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Emerald Guild Rewards

Post Count
    Dear Relic, Bolt, and mods

Regarding this problem of rewards not... awarded... could you, please, just ask the following question to your development team ?
    Couldn't it be due to the way this game is written. To be more clear, I have "the feeling", rewards "memory" of a CoQ event is overwritten when the next one begins.
    In fact, it's not a problem when there is a break of a few weeks between wars; a player is supposed to connect to get his/her rewards.
    Big problem is when wars run back to back, like you did this time, and especially with these new events schedules you put in place and where most of players are sleeping...

What does it mean ?
    If we don't log in during the 60 min break between wars, we don't receive rewards from the first/second war, and probably the same between the second and third one.

In fact... it's not a bug but a bad written software...
    In fact no, it's a new "proof" about the fact your development team doesn't know how this soft is written

So, 6 days wars, gem sales at 20% (and not 40%), this misunderstanding of your soft...

Regards
    Sir Vyper (931-446-631) - Consistent Top #30...
    ... and The Knights Who Say Ni! (109-744-873) - Consistent Top #75...
    ... two nice and family friendly guilds

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Having to login in the 1 hour break between wars to receive prizes is something that should have been communicated. But it boils down to bad planning and programming.

GREE!
    Last edited by legalious; 07-01-2015 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Offensive Language
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    Having to login in the 1 hour break between wars to receive prizes is something that should have been communicated. But it boils down to bad planning and programming.

GREETARDS!
    Yeah, i'll wake up in the middle of the night to login and get my rewards.
    This is just their worst case of false advertising if it doesn't gets fixed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spock_ View Post
    What does it mean ?
    If we don't log in during the 60 min break between wars, we don't receive rewards from the first/second war, and probably the same between the second and third one.
    It's a nice hypothesis, but I logged in sometime after the first ended. The second hadn't started, yet. No reward for me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    It's a nice hypothesis, but I logged in sometime after the first ended. The second hadn't started, yet. No reward for me.
    That is what always happens... some get the reward faster than others - you can see this after each battle. Problem is you only have a chance during this hour instead of 2-3 weeks as usual.

Not many in our guild are willing to spend any more gems in this war - wins not counting and no rewards for some at all - and still no reaction from gree.... perhaps they already left us

Banned
    Post Count
    Apologies for the late response, the engineers became aware of this yesterday and are investigating. Unfortunately I don't have more info than this but I will update you as soon as I hear anything else.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thank You Bolt! For confirmation that this is being worked on. Lots of people can now relax and play the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Apologies for the late response, the engineers became aware of this yesterday and are investigating. Unfortunately I don't have more info than this but I will update you as soon as I hear anything else.
    As an engineer I find it somewhat insulting to be compared on the same level as the "engineers" at gree.
    With so many screw ups I would have long ago been fired.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    As an engineer I find it somewhat insulting to be compared on the same level as the "engineers" at gree.
    With so many screw ups I would have long ago been fired.
    GREEgineers, lol!
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry Sapphire terror iltq completed

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post

During yesterday's mess up with war... And guild rewards not being given out to many players.. Thus hurting their stats for this war going on now...

I myself have an issue... Yesterday during the very first hour of the Sapphire Terror day 1 war... I COMPLETED THE ILTQ PORTION OF EVENTS! I HAD WELL OVER THE 240 WINS NEEDED TO FINISH THE INDY QUEST FOR SAPPHIRE TERROR... But NOT SURPRISINGLY GREE ONLY HAD ME AT 2/10 with 250 wins... I used well over 1450 gems to finish it right away and then would wait the rest of this war for legendary wars. I've sent NUMEROUS EMAILS WITH PROOF OF FINISHING THE SAPPHIRE TERROR ILTQ... AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS... IVE GOTTEN ZERO!!! ZERO DAMN RESPONSES!!! Again I'm not shocked !!! Plus this ALL HAPPENED TO ME DURING THE BEGINNING OF WAR WHERE THE WAR ICON WAS MISSING... SO NATURALLY I COULD GET MY WINS TO COUNT!!! Great system you have there GREE!!

I was given a phone number to Gree... So I called.. I actually got a receptionist.. Who told me that they don't answer phone calls and that I had to leave a detailed message with all info that was asked for...AND THEY WOULD RETURN YOUR CALL VIA EMAIL... And I did, yesterday and again today! And I marked them urgent... AND NO RESPONSES EVEN FROM THE CALLS.. Why do they even have a phone number???? PLUS DURNG THIS DEBACLE I COULDNT LOG INTO THE GAME FOR CLOSE TO 45min AFTER THE WAR ICON CAME BACK.... WHEN I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO GET BACK INTO THE GAME... I realized my Gems were missing!!! All of my fooking gems!!!! And yet here I sit... Waiting and waiting and waiting... For HELP TO GET MY AWARDS FOR GUILD PLACEMENT... TODAYS INDY EVENT... AND MY DAMN GEMS BACK!!!

I'll give it time... But if I don't get all that back that I've earned???? I'm selling everything off my kingdom and QUITTING! I've been playing this game since the beginning... Made lots of friends and for that I'm truly thankful for... But if I don't get the prizes and my gems that I should have ? Why would I stay in game ?? It would be stupid of me and kinda like I accepted Gree's errors... Errors that happen EVERY EVENT! So I will quit game.. Won't send another minute playing...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    During yesterday's mess up with war... And guild rewards not being given out to many players.. Thus hurting their stats for this war going on now...

I myself have an issue... Yesterday during the very first hour of the Sapphire Terror day 1 war... I COMPLETED THE ILTQ PORTION OF EVENTS! I HAD WELL OVER THE 240 WINS NEEDED TO FINISH THE INDY QUEST FOR SAPPHIRE TERROR... But NOT SURPRISINGLY GREE ONLY HAD ME AT 2/10 with 250 wins... I used well over 1450 gems to finish it right away and then would wait the rest of this war for legendary wars. I've sent NUMEROUS EMAILS WITH PROOF OF FINISHING THE SAPPHIRE TERROR ILTQ... AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS... IVE GOTTEN ZERO!!! ZERO DAMN RESPONSES!!! Again I'm not shocked !!! Plus this ALL HAPPENED TO ME DURING THE BEGINNING OF WAR WHERE THE WAR ICON WAS MISSING... SO NATURALLY I COULD GET MY WINS TO COUNT!!! Great system you have there GREE!!

I was given a phone number to Gree... So I called.. I actually got a receptionist.. Who told me that they don't answer phone calls and that I had to leave a detailed message with all info that was asked for...AND THEY WOULD RETURN YOUR CALL VIA EMAIL... And I did, yesterday and again today! And I marked them urgent... AND NO RESPONSES EVEN FROM THE CALLS.. Why do they even have a phone number???? PLUS DURNG THIS DEBACLE I COULDNT LOG INTO THE GAME FOR CLOSE TO 45min AFTER THE WAR ICON CAME BACK.... WHEN I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO GET BACK INTO THE GAME... I realized my Gems were missing!!! All of my fooking gems!!!! And yet here I sit... Waiting and waiting and waiting... For HELP TO GET MY AWARDS FOR GUILD PLACEMENT... TODAYS INDY EVENT... AND MY DAMN GEMS BACK!!!

I'll give it time... But if I don't get all that back that I've earned???? I'm selling everything off my kingdom and QUITTING! I've been playing this game since the beginning... Made lots of friends and for that I'm truly thankful for... But if I don't get the prizes and my gems that I should have ? Why would I stay in game ?? It would be stupid of me and kinda like I accepted Gree's errors... Errors that happen EVERY EVENT! So I will quit game.. Won't send another minute playing...
    Wow, this is depressing and sooooooooo PREVENTABLE if GREE would use just a tiny bit of QA/QC!

I'm sure you're not the only heavy gemmer leaving after this bugged-up, 6-day war.
    Sorry to see you go and another nail in KA's coffin.
    Last edited by legalious; 07-01-2015 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Removed Refund Discussion

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just great... Day 2 started MID WAR AND My hits didn't register for day 2 Indy quest..AND IM STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM GREE FOR YESTERDAYS SCREW UP ON MY INDY 10/10 for sapphire Terror ILTQ ... Sent a message to BOLT and he asked me for ticket number I sent from email.... Sent it t him... And now he seems to have gone away... Haven't heard back from him since... What am I missing here???? How can a company run successfully WITHOUT TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE ??? WHY DO WE AS PLAYERS/CUSTOMERS get treated like we don't matter?? I'm fed up

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just great... Day 2 started MID WAR AND My hits didn't register for day 2 Indy quest..AND IM STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM GREE FOR YESTERDAYS SCREW UP ON MY INDY 10/10 for sapphire Terror ILTQ ... Sent a message to BOLT and he asked me for ticket number I sent from email.... Sent it t him... And now he seems to have gone away... Haven't heard back from him since... What am I missing here???? How can a company run successfully WITHOUT TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE ??? WHY DO WE AS PLAYERS/CUSTOMERS get treated like we don't matter?? I'm fed up
    If you are expecting Bolt to solve your CS related issue, you will be disappointed. Their job is not to solve the tickets, but only to make sure they are not overlooked. You would still have to wait for CS to get to your ticket which is based on the FIFO work flow. Might want to check your email, since that is where you will get the resolution response.

Post Count
    Contact Apple/iTunes with feedback about your Kingdom Age experience, too.

Banned
    Post Count
    A fix went out and you will now see your rewards in your inventory (no pop-up). Thank you for your patience everyone.