DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Emerald Guild Rewards

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Missing Emerald Guild Rewards

myself and a few other members of my guild never received the war rewards from the Emerald War. This has now put us behind other guilds because our stats didn't keep up. This is unacceptable!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    that is nothing

I finish day 1 indi (240 wins) and my goal shows 8/10 lol
    sent pictures to support and "they are working on what happened"
    still with the pictures I sent, I thought would be easy for them to give me the prizes I legaly won and update my Emerald goal
    now I am still missing day 1 and the war 1 wrapper

Post Count
    Same for several members of my guild - would be great if you could look into this Bolt - would be great to know if this will be fixed or if all that didn't get the reward should send in tickets
    Thx

Lurker
    Post Count
    It appears that you needed to log into your account during the 1 hour period between the end of the Emerald war and the start of the Sapphire war to receive the rewards that you earned during the Emerald war.

Lurker
    Post Count
    LMAO GREE... I FINISHED TOP INDIVIDUAL AWARD AND TOP 10 GUILD AND RECEIVED THE BEST AWARD EVER: --- NOTHING

75% of URD didn't get our war rewards.

Well played GREE. I think I should sooner buy a real gem to throw down the drain

Post Count
    Same story here! Many in our guild have received nothing.
    Ticket sent.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TCK does not have prizes from emerald either.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Holy cow this is frustrating. How many points am I down this war due to missing rewards from the last? Does it even matter, given the low likelihood I get any rewards for the next war? Heck, nobody has even bothered to confirm I might need to log in at a very specific time in less than 2 days.

And it just seems wrong that I have to keep coming here and hoping some other player posts to work out exactly what was screwed up next. Not that I didn't blow 15 minutes restarting/rebooting/switching/etc all he same.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    Holy cow this is frustrating. How many points am I down this war due to missing rewards from the last? Does it even matter, given the low likelihood I get any rewards for the next war? Heck, nobody has even bothered to confirm I might need to log in at a very specific time in less than 2 days.

And it just seems wrong that I have to keep coming here and hoping some other player posts to work out exactly what was screwed up next. Not that I didn't blow 15 minutes restarting/rebooting/switching/etc all he same.

There is a simple and all encompassing answer.

GREE simply doesn't bother to respect their player base.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I did log in between the wars and got nothing. Some of my guild got rewards, but none of my 19 toons got rewards.

Post Count
    Several members from LOS with same issue, shockingly.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Post Count
    No rewards. Guild finished top 25. I did log in (several times) between the wars.

Post Count
    My guild finished top 25. I'm from Europe. Logged in 2 hours ago after a night of sleep (yes I sleep!) and found 0 guild prizes for Emerald as well.
    This thread started a long time now... COULD WE HAVE AN ANSWER FROM SOMEONE!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Answers seem unlikely inasmuch as the change to start times means any glitch reported probably goes overnight. OP clocked at 6pm for instance

Lurker
    Post Count
    And as usual, they go completely missing when asked for comments. Usually at this time, I moot the idea of calling in for refunds from Apple Support.

Then they start responding........