Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    During yesterday's mess up with war... And guild rewards not being given out to many players.. Thus hurting their stats for this war going on now...

I myself have an issue... Yesterday during the very first hour of the Sapphire Terror day 1 war... I COMPLETED THE ILTQ PORTION OF EVENTS! I HAD WELL OVER THE 240 WINS NEEDED TO FINISH THE INDY QUEST FOR SAPPHIRE TERROR... But NOT SURPRISINGLY GREE ONLY HAD ME AT 2/10 with 250 wins... I used well over 1450 gems to finish it right away and then would wait the rest of this war for legendary wars. I've sent NUMEROUS EMAILS WITH PROOF OF FINISHING THE SAPPHIRE TERROR ILTQ... AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS... IVE GOTTEN ZERO!!! ZERO DAMN RESPONSES!!! Again I'm not shocked !!! Plus this ALL HAPPENED TO ME DURING THE BEGINNING OF WAR WHERE THE WAR ICON WAS MISSING... SO NATURALLY I COULD GET MY WINS TO COUNT!!! Great system you have there GREE!!

I was given a phone number to Gree... So I called.. I actually got a receptionist.. Who told me that they don't answer phone calls and that I had to leave a detailed message with all info that was asked for...AND THEY WOULD RETURN YOUR CALL VIA EMAIL... And I did, yesterday and again today! And I marked them urgent... AND NO RESPONSES EVEN FROM THE CALLS.. Why do they even have a phone number???? PLUS DURNG THIS DEBACLE I COULDNT LOG INTO THE GAME FOR CLOSE TO 45min AFTER THE WAR ICON CAME BACK.... WHEN I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO GET BACK INTO THE GAME... I realized my Gems were missing!!! All of my fooking gems!!!! And yet here I sit... Waiting and waiting and waiting... For HELP TO GET MY AWARDS FOR GUILD PLACEMENT... TODAYS INDY EVENT... AND MY DAMN GEMS BACK!!!

I'll give it time... But if I don't get all that back that I've earned???? I'm selling everything off my kingdom and QUITTING! I've been playing this game since the beginning... Made lots of friends and for that I'm truly thankful for... But if I don't get the prizes and my gems that I should have ? Why would I stay in game ?? It would be stupid of me and kinda like I accepted Gree's errors... Errors that happen EVERY EVENT! So I will quit game.. Won't send another minute playing...
    Wow, this is depressing and sooooooooo PREVENTABLE if GREE would use just a tiny bit of QA/QC!

I'm sure you're not the only heavy gemmer leaving after this bugged-up, 6-day war.
    Sorry to see you go and another nail in KA's coffin.
    Last edited by legalious; 07-01-2015 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Removed Refund Discussion
    Line ID: clementine88

Just great... Day 2 started MID WAR AND My hits didn't register for day 2 Indy quest..AND IM STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM GREE FOR YESTERDAYS SCREW UP ON MY INDY 10/10 for sapphire Terror ILTQ ... Sent a message to BOLT and he asked me for ticket number I sent from email.... Sent it t him... And now he seems to have gone away... Haven't heard back from him since... What am I missing here???? How can a company run successfully WITHOUT TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE ??? WHY DO WE AS PLAYERS/CUSTOMERS get treated like we don't matter?? I'm fed up

Just great... Day 2 started MID WAR AND My hits didn't register for day 2 Indy quest..AND IM STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM GREE FOR YESTERDAYS SCREW UP ON MY INDY 10/10 for sapphire Terror ILTQ ... Sent a message to BOLT and he asked me for ticket number I sent from email.... Sent it t him... And now he seems to have gone away... Haven't heard back from him since... What am I missing here???? How can a company run successfully WITHOUT TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE ??? WHY DO WE AS PLAYERS/CUSTOMERS get treated like we don't matter?? I'm fed up
    If you are expecting Bolt to solve your CS related issue, you will be disappointed. Their job is not to solve the tickets, but only to make sure they are not overlooked. You would still have to wait for CS to get to your ticket which is based on the FIFO work flow. Might want to check your email, since that is where you will get the resolution response.

Been in my email for the last two days with NO RESPONSES UNTIL JUST NOW! And my response was absolutely ASSANINE FROM BRIAN! Bunch of incompetent ppl work there! I SENT PICS FOR PROOF OF MY PROBLEM AND SOME HOW THEY OBVIOUSLY DIDNT BOTHER TO LOOK AT THEM !!!!!!!!

Contact Apple/iTunes with feedback about your Kingdom Age experience, too.
    Line ID: clementine88