Bolt, received the rewards that I have paid for, along with similar positive news from the various KA community chatrooms that I am part of.

Thank you for your response. However, PLS carry this following message to Gree programming and customer support team.

1. Do some form of QC before rolling out the product, especially new formats that will affect algorithms. Gree is a large company with enough capacity to hire and fire. Programming teams rolling out consistently bugged programs should be on the chopping boards. They are affecting your bottomline. An analogy will be serving your head chef's newly-created signature dish immediately to your customers without first checking if it is cooked with proper ingredients (note That I am not mentioning prime ingredients, just basic proper ones) and most importantly PRE-TASTING if it leaves a nauseous aftertaste to your paying customers.

2. The current state of affairs in this sadly-limited game has been encouraged due to the fact that the programming team keep rolling out back-to-back events without any form of quality monitoring. It has festered to a point that the programmers running the program are just repeating similar formats over and over again. Effort had been added once in a while to create new formats and enhancing imagery. But THOSE are NOT KEY. What is truly foundamentally important is the need to deliver your promised product. Be it paying or non paying customers, we deserve to be expecting a proper and smooth product as a consumer. Sadly, I think I can safely summarise that for the past year, every single war has had its fair share of bugs. Non war events are not even being mentioned as war is the signature guild event in this game. In this, we are not even getting minimal service standards. We are players who are not too complicated. We understand there are problems and will be problems. But it is founds mentally wrong for paying customers to continually expect faulty products and being "reimbursed" subsequently.

The problem is at Gree's KA programming team. Do something about it. The team has failed to even meet very minimal expectations on countless, continual occasions. It, again, can be compared to commercial equivalents of fraud and non-performance.

Thanks

Weakling aka URD ROCKS