Missing Emerald Guild Rewards - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Missing Emerald Guild Rewards

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bolt, received the rewards that I have paid for, along with similar positive news from the various KA community chatrooms that I am part of.

Thank you for your response. However, PLS carry this following message to Gree programming and customer support team.

1. Do some form of QC before rolling out the product, especially new formats that will affect algorithms. Gree is a large company with enough capacity to hire and fire. Programming teams rolling out consistently bugged programs should be on the chopping boards. They are affecting your bottomline. An analogy will be serving your head chef's newly-created signature dish immediately to your customers without first checking if it is cooked with proper ingredients (note That I am not mentioning prime ingredients, just basic proper ones) and most importantly PRE-TASTING if it leaves a nauseous aftertaste to your paying customers.

2. The current state of affairs in this sadly-limited game has been encouraged due to the fact that the programming team keep rolling out back-to-back events without any form of quality monitoring. It has festered to a point that the programmers running the program are just repeating similar formats over and over again. Effort had been added once in a while to create new formats and enhancing imagery. But THOSE are NOT KEY. What is truly foundamentally important is the need to deliver your promised product. Be it paying or non paying customers, we deserve to be expecting a proper and smooth product as a consumer. Sadly, I think I can safely summarise that for the past year, every single war has had its fair share of bugs. Non war events are not even being mentioned as war is the signature guild event in this game. In this, we are not even getting minimal service standards. We are players who are not too complicated. We understand there are problems and will be problems. But it is founds mentally wrong for paying customers to continually expect faulty products and being "reimbursed" subsequently.

The problem is at Gree's KA programming team. Do something about it. The team has failed to even meet very minimal expectations on countless, continual occasions. It, again, can be compared to commercial equivalents of fraud and non-performance.

Thanks

Weakling aka URD ROCKS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    BOLT !!! I'm STILL MISSING DAY 2 INDY !!! Sapphire terror!!! I COMPLETED SAPPHIRE TERROR!!! I SENT PICS FOR PROOF I COMPLETED IT!!! I FINISHED YESTERDAYS INDY WITHIN THE FIRST HOUR IT WAS UP!!! I used 1450 gems along with free hits mixed in ! I was WELL OVER THE 240 WINS and yet the Indy only showed me at 8/10 !!! GET THEM TO FIX IT NOW ! This IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NONEXISTENT!!!!! GREE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT US AS CUSTOMERS AND PLAYERS!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Been in my email for the last two days with NO RESPONSES UNTIL JUST NOW! And my response was absolutely ASSANINE FROM BRIAN! Bunch of incompetent ppl work there! I SENT PICS FOR PROOF OF MY PROBLEM AND SOME HOW THEY OBVIOUSLY DIDNT BOTHER TO LOOK AT THEM !!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Well stranger things have happened before with this game.............................................. ..ummmm...........ohh no it hasn't...........De Je' Vue'...............................rinse and repeat...............its simple......spend gems to get....(cough cough)Prize...oh that's right we forgot to add that to the rewards program....here a few for some just to be shush!!! the rest we will get them to you in next life time.......and still waiting

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ARE YOU SERIOUS !!!!!!!! I completed day 2 SAPPHIRE TERROR... And yet TODAY IT SHOWS IM ON 1/10 THATS IT IM DONE... BUNCH OF IDOITS RUNNING THIS COMPANY !!! So let's see now. I COMPLETED BOTH DAYS OF THE SAPPHIRE TERROR INDY AND YET THE SYSTEM SHOWS I AM ONLY ON 1/10..... **** IT IM DONE... You talk to these idiots and they tell you NOTHING EVEN WHEN PROOF IS SUBMITTED TO THEM... THEY DONT EVEN CARE TO READ AND LOOK AT THE LEGIT PROOF !!! Bye!
    Last edited by legalious; 07-02-2015 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Language

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Some of our members who were sleeping during the hour between wars did not the the Sapphire War prizes
    Sigh...
    Purple Squirrel