Tropic Lightning Ultimate Missions Event! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tropic Lightning Ultimate Missions Event!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    working on the assumption (bad I know) the energy levels are the same as before if not HIGHER slightly for the 'Rock' Npcs, can't be bothered to trawl through the Danimal / Larry J list for exact % on trafficker base
    Funnier Gunner 6/48
    Rock Gunner 6/178
    So much for the 'LOWER ENERGY' requirements
    the lies we get I assume this lot are failed politician wannabies
    The lower energy levels statement referred to energy for the whole mission, not individual targets. The missions are shorter so it looks like that might be true, but none of us can actually know what the total energy requirements are until the missions go live and we can see how many sets are needed. Why ***** about something before you even have the facts?
    Last edited by GeoffW; 07-02-2015 at 04:54 AM. Reason: remove signature

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffW View Post
    The lower energy levels statement referred to energy for the whole mission, not individual targets. The missions are shorter so it looks like that might be true, but none of us can actually know what the total energy requirements are until the missions go live and we can see how many sets are needed. Why ***** about something before you even have the facts?
    as long as it's 1 kill per lvl you are correct
    6x48=288 x 5 = 1440
    6x178 = 1068 x ? anything above 1 equals lies so I hope u are right
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Multiple server errors and prizes not being awarded
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Snafu...............
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    FAIL and welcome to the tapping festival

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffW View Post
    The lower energy levels statement referred to energy for the whole mission, not individual targets. The missions are shorter so it looks like that might be true, but none of us can actually know
    what the total energy requirements are until the missions go live and we can see how many sets are needed. Why ***** about something before you even have the facts?
    I think I told you so ain't enough!!!

2-10 ultimate 5800 energy what a fooking joke complete normal to get lvl3, blunt my +7 will manage that as for anyone still on +3 or 4 forget it

will enjoy ban but this is worth it

GREED U SUCK
    Last edited by Sheldor Sir; 07-02-2015 at 04:13 PM.
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lowest energy requirement? Mouhahahahahaha

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bolt. How can you say energy requirements are now lower. I'm seeing prestige at 102k energy. Over 20k per day. How is this lower. prestige should be playable to an experienced player. I'll drop gold on wd and fl, those events are fun. LTQs are just a chore.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Because last LTQ prestige was 103k energy?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bolt, Please could you clarify the meaning of lower energy, as I'm having problems understanding this. I'm on the ultimate goals now on prestige and feel that it's not lower. It still works out the same in total. if not more?
    I started it on the term's that the energy was lower. I understand you can only go by the information you are givien. But at this moment in time, I feel I have been given the wrong info on this.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Bolt, Please could you clarify the meaning of lower energy, as I'm having problems understanding this. I'm on the ultimate goals now on prestige and feel that it's not lower. It still works out the same in total. if not more?
    I started it on the term's that the energy was lower. I understand you can only go by the information you are givien. But at this moment in time, I feel I have been given the wrong info on this.
    Their mistake your fault!. He meant lower than what they were planning on charging. 706k energy is the total to complete all events. I have never heard of an ltq costing that much.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well looking at it bam bam. I'm seeing some high energy. I'm not the most experienced player here. But taking part in this event, seems foolish now. I don't think bolt to blame as he can only go by what is said. But for sure the energy not lower. And if that's is true what you say bam bam. Then I for one will remove the game.
    But no disrespect to you. I would want to know what gree have to say on this?

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Come on guys, Bolt knows whatever info the devs gave him was incorrect, no sense rubbing it in. But seriously, who's the idiot who thought it was a good idea to do 11x11x11 a zillion times? Now where did that dev mod go who went into hiding? But nothing surprises me anymore. Every time I think "who would be stupid enough", I think of Gree.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Well looking at it bam bam. I'm seeing some high energy. I'm not the most experienced player here. But taking part in this event, seems foolish now. I don't think bolt to blame as he can only go by what is said. But for sure the energy not lower. And if that's is true what you say bam bam. Then I for one will remove the game.
    But no disrespect to you. I would want to know what gree have to say on this?
    Well the 706k required to finish the event is certainly the most expensive iltq I have ever heard of.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Get your screen shots for proof for when you contact those two companies that will ask for it. Of all the lies we've ever been told, this is by far the most egregious example.

Just curious bolt, if we are straight up lied to about this, why should anyone believe you when you tell us the game "is not going away"?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER