Exclamation Knights & Dragons Feedback (6/30/15)

Good day, Knights!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Here is my feedback:

1. Design new Armors for Heroic Mode, stop recycling the old Epics for Heroic, especially the ones that are monos.
    2. Keep the War and Raid Dragonforged in the Chests, especially the more recent ones but good job on it anyways
    3. Declaring in Wars for HC and up
    4. More gems in milestones like the Arena, Raids [Not so much] and Epic Boss
    5. Have more Holiday Packs, I know you had said there won't be any in June but there will be one on July 4th but at least have one in June
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Id like to counter that with

Old armours for heroic are fine as long as they are chest.
    No event armours in chest ever if you want to keep the spenders happy. I dont see why anyone would want these armours to be in chest just design new ones
    Commanders should also be able to declare or lower level / less organised guilds suffer

But im sure 90% here already posted this atleast once.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    But im sure 90% here already posted this atleast once.
    It has. I still remember the great and lengthy postings of Phill / Immortals, with well thought-through hints about a year ago.
    Nothing of that has been realized. I wonder where Phill has disappeared to by the way.

Personally, I see the lack of holiday packs as another piece of help by Gree supporting me to retire from the game (besides boring Heroic, garbage chests and stripping wars). Without further investments in the game, it's much easier to let go.

My Armorsmith is still slow to load. Would like the option to dump collectibles, especially for some of the old EB armors I have no intention of crafting ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    It has. I still remember the great and lengthy postings of Phill / Immortals, with well thought-through hints about a year ago.
    Nothing of that has been realized. I wonder where Phill has disappeared to by the way.

Personally, I see the lack of holiday packs as another piece of help by Gree supporting me to retire from the game (besides boring Heroic, garbage chests and stripping wars). Without further investments in the game, it's much easier to let go.
    Could definitely do with a better heroic (go undead!) or a Long Term Quest!
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I would go with improving the Arena quests, it seems like GREE or IUGO just recycles the same quest after it completes a cycle.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I would go with improving the Arena quests, it seems like GREE or IUGO just recycles the same quest after it completes a cycle.
    They recently switched arena quests from each arena having a new name for its quests and 3 connected mini-stories for the 3 quests to now just picking 3 out of the following 6 each week:
    • Arena Assault
    • Brutal Beatdowns
    • Disadvantaged Duel
    • Elemental Execution
    • Frantic Fights
    • Win Streak Skirkish

Each of those having the same mini-story every week they show up, which I guess saves them thinking up 1 quest name and 3 story parts...
    Numbers and element types of the actual quests vary just like before, so that part stayed the same and the current 6 quest types is "only" down from 8 or 10 recycled ones before, but investing less effort into them seems the route Gree went for instead of improving them.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

* I'd like to see the option to craft rings and amulets with the basic/rare items, most of us have tons of these crafting materials and they just keep piling up.

* Update the "prizes" for leveling over level 100, I am level 580 and getting 20K or 3 gems is just a shame, specially because at this point level up is not an easy task, I am ok if we do not get more atk and def bonuses but some serious gems, 10x the cash or dark prince keys at least!.

* New game feature to attack other players and loot the gold that has not been collected from their buildings (hence forcing users to enter to collect), not like arena fight and not destroying their buildings, we do not want another Clash of whatever. I will think about the dynamic and post it later today.

* Gree stated that they had no resources to create/design more epic armors for heroic mode, but seems to be at least a couple of designers working on NEMESIS armors, the most useless and awful armors in the game, make a standard Nemesis armor (recycle those or kill the nemesis armors at all) and move those resources to create one Epic armor for Heroic every 3 weeks.

[QUOTE=Valarauko;1518936
    * New game feature to attack other players and loot the gold that has not been collected from their buildings (hence forcing users to enter to collect), not like arena fight and not destroying their buildings, we do not want another Clash of whatever. I will think about the dynamic and post it later today.
    [/QUOTE]

Ok, I this is my idea, lots of loopholes I know, but I think this may be used as a platform for something new.

Building Attack and Defense system in one hit.

Simple rule, attack with the strongest and Defend with your best. (No element). Never let your knights wear weak armors or you will lose gold.

Setting:

Players will be sorted in 4 different tiers:
    Tier 1 Level 20 - 50
    Tier 2 Level 51 - 80
    Tier 3 Level 81 - 100
    Tier 4 Level 101 - Inf.

Attacker:
    All six knights with Guild war's Armor + Ring + Amulet. (If user is not in a guild, then Arena's set)

Defender:
    All six knights with Guild War's Armor + Ring + Amulet. (If user is not in a guild, then Arena's set)

When ready to attack, the player enters the GUI for the Bldg attack mode, a list of 5 players will be displayed with the same setting as in the arena, no picture, no level or any information and this list will be limited to users within the same Tier as the attacker to reduce the chances of bullying or extreme overpowering.

The player will then select the user to be attacked and a list of his buildings will be displayed but will be "locked", so no going back will be permitted until the attacker uses at least one energy, this is to prevent users to attack only armor smiths. (Targeting), if the attacker wins, then he may pick another building to attack until his energy is depleted,
    if he loses then he will be back to the player selection screen to pick another user to attack, hopefully to select a weaker target.

The sum of all the atk power will be displayed as a huge sword/axe/lance (make it random for the sake of variety) while the sum of the other player's defense will be a huge
    shield both showing their amounts, a nice animation of both clashing and the winner destroying the other, the player earnings from that specific attack (gold/armors/materials/EXP/Gems), and the user will be returned to the building selection screen to pick another building to attack until his energy is depleted and returned to the user selection screen to wait for the energy renewal.

The Defender will use the sum of all six knight's defense power to defend automatically, no energy is used to defend and the player does not need to do anything, as long as their knights are fully armored the shield is set.
    (This will reduce the incidence of stripping if the War setup is used)

If the attack is stronger than the defense then the building's YIELD is stolen and the attacker's reputation gains 1 pt.
    If the defense is stronger than the attack then the attacker gains nothing and his reputation loses 1 pt.
    If both atk and def are equal then Defense wins.

Reputation pts may be used to create the Milestone system or Leaderboard with similar prizes as in wars or raids.

YIELD for Attacking Armor smiths and won. These are not from the defender's own armor list but rather "found" while attacking.

Armors 36%

U.Rare - 1%
    S.Rare - 5%
    Rare - 10%
    Uncom - 20%

Materials 64%

U.Rare - 5%
    S.Rare - 10%
    Rare - 19%
    Uncom - 30%

YIELD for Attacking Cash earning Buildings and won.

All the gold in that building that has not been collected so far at the moment of the attack.

C'mon Gree... we are getting tired and bored of the same dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarauko View Post
    * Gree stated that they had no resources to create/design more epic armors for heroic mode, but seems to be at least a couple of designers working on NEMESIS armors, the most useless and awful armors in the game, make a standard Nemesis armor (recycle those or kill the nemesis armors at all) and move those resources to create one Epic armor for Heroic every 3 weeks.
    a) they seem to also be recycling some nemesis armors from other armors
    b) nemesis armors don't evolve, so that's only 1 armor to draw instead of 3 for all other armors.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration