Stop Messing with the Build LTMs!

The Heroic commanders are inferior to the pure 90 ltm commanders of the past. Leave the Heroics to gold sales for those who want to pay their way up and leave the better pure 90 ltms for those who are able to complete the LTMs. Bring back the pure 90 commander back to the build ltms

Similarly, please bring back the pure 100 ltms instead of the champion recruits. It is already tough to get a pure 16 ltm 100. "spreading" it out into two champion recruits just makes it even harder. Also, the champion recruit is now reduced to only 1 per build ltm and the LTM amount has increased by at least 20%. This makes it even more difficult to get them. Is Gree desperate for gold?

Im anroid it's impossible to finish the LTMs now.
    Before last mission was 5.6 now 20/23 is 9m UV
    Thats hell of a jump.. our buildings are still lev10 max so no chance anyone can stack resources for this.
    I have 3x38s and all SBs but will probably fail finishing them.

I guess I should not be telling you that 21 is 11.5m, 22 is 16m and 23 is 21m

��

I give up

Maybe instead of giving 2 heroic recruits they can give 1 heroic and 1 ltm 90 com Instead

21m for the final mission was a joke...for 1 champion comm!!!

It only takes 96-ish millionUV to finish this ltm. Your were going to build UV anyway, might as well make it land on a event and be happy you get prizes.

Yeah but on android no one builds 90m in one event