Interesting WD - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Interesting WD

Post Count
    Think you summed it up very well GGN. What was once fun is now tedious with goals that are unobtainable for the average player.

I think that is the biggest problem and what someone else already mentioned, that catching up is impossible so why bother trying since all you are going to have in the end is an empty bank account. And for what...

I still play, for free but log in less and less and don't really care at this point as I'm really starting to have fun with Boom Beach.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hawd, do what I've done, start getting your members involved in another game so you guys can stick together. Maybe not everyone will go, but a good core of people will. There's one that stands out to me, but everyone may like something different.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hawd, do what I've done, start getting your members involved in another game so you guys can stick together. Maybe not everyone will go, but a good core of people will. There's one that stands out to me, but everyone may like something different.
    ive heard boom beach is good and I have heard coc is as well. tried coc not really my style of game.. I do gotta admit I like the credit card having no balance lol and not spending money on something that can so quickly fade.. however haven't found a game that makes me want to pick it up and play like MW used to do for me back in the day. All I know for sure is I will NEVER play another gree title.. and its weird I think that is first time tht I have posted were both speed and agent orange got and appreciate my message.. thanks guys lol goal reached

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    One word of caution about BB. If you spend real cash on the game, it gets real boring very quickly, given that the game has limited goals. I've been playing gold free from the start and that has kept the game challenging.