Interesting WD - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Interesting WD

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Mouse, yes you might just do that. All you guys seem to do is post negative comments about sup, or anyone who doesn't agree with you. That's the definition of a troll. And yes most of my posts are in response to you trolls negative attacks. You're just upset that someone actually stops you from running rampant without any rebuttal to your trolling.
    Dude, sorry to burst your self-inflatory bubble, but a rebuttal implies a debate, and a debate requires a cogent argument offering an alternate position. and I can't recall you ever posting anything other than dismissal of others as trolls - not once have you ever offered an argument worthy of the name. You remind me of John Cleese's argument character, only your funnier.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Debate? You're not capable of having a debate. That would require things like truth, facts, and logic. Smoke and mirrors, innuendos, lies, falsehoods, and gossip just don't work, therefor the troll moniker.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes DM, the number of people that participated in WD is all a lie you conjured up. You really should listen to him DM, he knows of what he speaks. No one does the smoke and mirrors as well as he.

So back to the original question that has been ignored by said Trollmaster. How is finishing top 100 gold free good for grees bottom line, and not a sign of a dying game?
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 07-03-2015 at 11:53 AM.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Best to ignore him, biggest troll on here.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Debate? You're not capable of having a debate. That would require things like truth, facts, and logic. Smoke and mirrors, innuendos, lies, falsehoods, and gossip just don't work, therefor the troll moniker.
    Ppffftttttttttttttt................. still having trouble mustering together enough thoughts for an argument I see. Do you have anything like a cogent line of logic? Or is it all just schoolyard name calling after all? Not even one attempt to answer any questions, because you have no answers, just parroting the same tired old lines.

So, I'll ask rather straight and forthright because I know you have issues with being easily confused.

Do you, or do you not, think that being able to get to top 100 for free in Grees biggest money earner event is a sign that the game is in good health? Considering we all think it's not a sign of good health, and get labelled as trolls by yourself for expressing such opinions, one would have to assume that you take a contrary stance and think everything is all roses. There, I've even given you your debate position, all you have to do is cut and paste if all else fails. Although something like a logical argument as to why you think that, presuming you think anything, would be a refreshing change. More of the same doesn't count.

Rebuttal, if capable of delivering one?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    He isn't DM. His sole purpose here is to call everyone names and rub everyone the wrong way until he gets what he wants, which is a closed thread that actually rings so far into the truth that he wants to make it disappear. You see, its bad for recruiting the next batch of "players" that make it happen for him and, well, you know who.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    Obviously isn't DM, the game is too tedious to be fun anymore but if folks can play for free and do that well then it looks good on gree. I would say based on what I saw with my test factions that most players no longer care and are coasting and not spending.

Didn't that other gree title that is shutting down have some sort of blow out like I am seeing with this latest and exceptionally tap excessive LTQ before gree fessed up and yanked the plug....

Sad really that it is coming to this, MW was a great game that attracted some great people but now it's just an empty shell.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Ppffftttttttttttttt................. still having trouble mustering together enough thoughts for an argument I see. Do you have anything like a cogent line of logic? Or is it all just schoolyard name calling after all? Not even one attempt to answer any questions, because you have no answers, just parroting the same tired old lines.

So, I'll ask rather straight and forthright because I know you have issues with being easily confused.

Do you, or do you not, think that being able to get to top 100 for free in Grees biggest money earner event is a sign that the game is in good health? Considering we all think it's not a sign of good health, and get labelled as trolls by yourself for expressing such opinions, one would have to assume that you take a contrary stance and think everything is all roses. There, I've even given you your debate position, all you have to do is cut and paste if all else fails. Although something like a logical argument as to why you think that, presuming you think anything, would be a refreshing change. More of the same doesn't count.

Rebuttal, if capable of delivering one?
    Come on guys, if you are going to debate something, make sure you stick with the facts. He never said his team got t100 for free.

I'd rather ask gree to provide the final standing for the last WDE (which they promised in the past) and then use that data to see how points have changed even with the additional day and premium matches. So being analytical rather than using points of references that may or may not be accurate or useful. But I suspect that gree won't release this info for fear that the data does confirm the game is losing players/participation. Players throwing mud at each other doesn't really help.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Come on guys, if you are going to debate something, make sure you stick with the facts. He never said his team got t100 for free.
    The claim was made here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1517494
    Yes, some gold by some members was mentioned, but that is a far cry from what was required in the past.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    The claim was made here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1517494
    Yes, some gold by some members was mentioned, but that is a far cry from what was required in the past.
    I know exactly what he said. To me, it's important that we don't have misinformation creep. Because in the end, you could have people claiming the top10 played for free too.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Danger, it's you and your cronies who call others names, and attack them for their opinions. Just look back at last several threads you guys have posted in. Every once in a while you actually say something normal, that makes some semblance of logical thinking. Because some players on a top 100 team spent no gold isn't a sign of much. Outlaws has been top 25 many times and has always had players who go gold free. I think we have all said , myself included, that the game has slowed down considerably, that more people have retired than new players coming in, and that there is less participation. This has been going on for nearly two years. If anyone think that agree will make any substantive changes to reverse that, they havnt paid attention. At this point those of us left are riding the train to its final destination, which will still be some time off. It's not happening today, tomorrow, or next month. Expect it to go through to next year. After that, who knows. I'd be very surprised to see it to make the following new year.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't know (of course no one really does outside of Gree) when this game will end. They may ride it out until next year but that is really going to depend on their quarterly profits and the last quarter for this fiscal year doesn't show until well into next year, so you may be right. But they have a lot of work to do to right this sinking ship. Personally I think March madness stat inflation really screwed them in the long run. All the 10, 15, 20, 25% bonuses that they gave out in the long run they didn't factor in to the next wave of inflated unit stats to see where this would take the game. It made an already existing problem of not being able to catch up and ballooned it even more. Now what you see is the bonuses attached a whole lot lower now, and no one wants them, its not worth the effort.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Through next year? I'm still surprised that the game has not shutdown yet, with such low participation in the most profitable events, like WD and FL. Only the T25 are still mostly using gold. Between T25 and T50, only a quarter to one third of players use some gold, and below that, most don't use any. Just by the look of the forum, game is dying quick. Even Danimal has given up on walkthroughs for LTQs, Hellraiser quit the forum, etc.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    I don't know (of course no one really does outside of Gree) when this game will end. They may ride it out until next year but that is really going to depend on their quarterly profits and the last quarter for this fiscal year doesn't show until well into next year, so you may be right. But they have a lot of work to do to right this sinking ship. Personally I think March madness stat inflation really screwed them in the long run. All the 10, 15, 20, 25% bonuses that they gave out in the long run they didn't factor in to the next wave of inflated unit stats to see where this would take the game. It made an already existing problem of not being able to catch up and ballooned it even more. Now what you see is the bonuses attached a whole lot lower now, and no one wants them, its not worth the effort.
    I think not listening to their customers was what screwed them. Not any month in particular.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am in a top 100 team two cycles ago I spent about 200 for month in gold and we placed 89th with me spending the most gold on a single wd ever and all 3 ids scored a total of 700k . this recent war we placed 88th and I spent nothing and the majority of my team spent far less then usual as well say at a team 75% less. and we placed one rank higher. final score two cycles ago was over 6m this cycle prolly at 5m or just under.. argue all you want as to what this means but long and short of it is many players either not trying or have retired/left the game. recruiting players for factions even at rank 100 is extrememly difficult as the top 25 teams are actually yanking from my team. there aren't enough "good" players to go around. I am here to watch it end as I have been part of my faction since its first day and now (have been basically for 3 years) its leader. honestly I prayed they would fix it bring back the excitement for along long time. instead they have instituted changes that make it worse. I now pray for a quick end so that I can stop checking in and running in events that bore me to tears and or are unbeatable without spending huge amounts of gold for crappy return(no I obviously wont do it). I long for the glory days of MW and I stay for my team which is a group of awesome guys and gals.. and even for forum which used to be a place of information and helpful hints but is not mostly people complaining(with good reason) and or people complaining about the people complaining(which they then become themselves). this game is beyond a rescue at this point if you don't want to face reality in regards to its coming demise then don't play buy gold climb the ranks and hopefully have fun.. and if you see what is around the next horizon go out in glory play to the end just don't waste another penny for what will end up being nothing when the game closes.. peace everyone(no not quiting just ending my post)