Interesting WD - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interesting WD

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    Our group won 58 battles, I jumped about 30 billion during WD. I had a good time and we placed under 100. No gold spent, though some members used some. Our faction participation was pretty good. Maybe a change of scenery would help some of our players who seem to be in dead factions. There's life out there, you have to go look for it. No moss grows on a rolling stone.
    And the academy award for greatest irony in a thread discussing how high rank for no cost due to extremely low participation signals the end of Grees biggest money spinner, goes to...........
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-02-2015 at 06:08 AM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Helios, some of these people don't want to look for the positives. They purposely look for the negatives. Dew, you've been saying that about big mama for four years now. Some day you will be right, so just keep posting it now and then.

This one, the judges thought the level of obliviousness went beyond all requirements to secure the award.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Danger, seems like you don't care for the obvious being pointed out. When someone posts something that dosnt agree with your views, you attack them. So what does that say about you, and the other doing that. So he's not entitled to post his perspective and what he has seen firsthand, because it's not negative enough and don't jive with your views? It's one thing to post your negativity, since it's your own individual option, but you guys seem to feel the need to attack others who post something other than your own way of thinking.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes DM, how dare you agree with the facts the numbers support and speak out to those that are unable to comprehend that?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Danger, seems like you don't care for the obvious being pointed out. When someone posts something that dosnt agree with your views, you attack them. So what does that say about you, and the other doing that. So he's not entitled to post his perspective and what he has seen firsthand, because it's not negative enough and don't jive with your views? It's one thing to post your negativity, since it's your own individual option, but you guys seem to feel the need to attack others who post something other than your own way of thinking.
    Righto genius, please explain how a team getting Top 100 using light gold, if any - an obvious sign that participation is down the toilet for anyone with eyes to see - is a positive thing for Grees business model of relentless revenue? And given we all know how gree are truely only interested in revenue, can you please explain how the slow death of their biggest money earner is a positive thing for the long term viability of the game? 100 words or less please. We are all waiting for your positive analysis of how it's all rosey. Smart a--

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I see you're the genius, because your lips were moving. Nice. Quit belittling people and you might get more respect than you get for being a troll. I'm sure that helps make everything better, not.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Let's go back to that arrogant comment made a short time ago. Let's look at the posts and see who is defining who is right and who is wrong for their opinions. Yes, I do think we can see from this who the ones here are truly sitting on their high horse

Post Count
    Relax guys, when this game ends you can start playing Candy Crush like the rest of the soccer moms.

Post Count
    Ah, Mr Pot. Still no comment or opinion I see on whether or not getting top 100 for free, possibly for the first time in the history of the game, is a good sign. Could it be that once painted into a corner, getting out becomes somewhat messy and undignified?

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Mouse, ir I could decipher what you're saying and why it's relevant to anything I care about, I might be able to answer your question. It sounds very much like you asked why did the chicken cross the road.

Post Count
    Mouse, ir I could decipher what you're saying and why it's relevant to anything I care about, I might be able to answer your question. It sounds very much like you asked why did the chicken cross the road.
    well, funny how others picked it up apparently without a hitch.

You really crack me up, mr serious ;-P.

Maybe you could try reading a thread before "contributing", just a suggestion. Even just scanning to get the general gist before leaping in would go a long way. You should really give it a try, might help your apparent confusion no end.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Mouse, yes you might just do that. All you guys seem to do is post negative comments about sup, or anyone who doesn't agree with you. That's the definition of a troll. And yes most of my posts are in response to you trolls negative attacks. You're just upset that someone actually stops you from running rampant without any rebuttal to your trolling.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What's your contribution to this forum, at least the so called trolls are amusing but you are a pain in the butt.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Lurker
    Post Count
    I quit a long time ago because it was obvious that Gree was a company that didn't care about their product and it was bound to fail. It's sad to see what started as such a fun game turn into what it has. Just came back to see what was happening and wasn't surprised to see that the game has turned to crap. Companies need to start paying attention to their customers. Gree failed miserably with this game and it sucks for the people that invested time and money.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    thanks..........!