Gem sale

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gem sale

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gem sale

While I understand the mods on this site have zero control and probably zero knowledge of what kind of gem sale will go on for war...i would like to publicly ask that a much bigger sale than 20% (last few wars) be offered.

#1 - Whether it be 1 6 day war, or 3 2-day wars...it's 6 days of war, period. Which is double the norm
    #2 - The start and end times of this war are wonky. It starts on a Sunday in the USA, runs during the work week, thru to the 4th of July, a national holiday. My point being, war is usually over a weekend when many people are off from work and have more free time to play the game and stay up late. Having the war during the week plus on a holiday is going to limit how often people can log on, thus losing "free" hits
    #3 - You got us all excited about the crazy prizes for individual. The rewards for guilds were also added and look good. We all know that there is also going to be streak and win rewards for guilds, most likely 6 days worth to complete. And it will all require tons of tapping if you want to win them all.

So please offer atleast a 40%, preferably even a black friday type of bigger sale, for gems this war. You're asking alot of your players, do something for them in exchange and entice them to play and compete in all the events you are offering.

Post Count
    No sale would be better.

(See what I'm doing here?)
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Typical gree they getting greedy and only giveing 20%

You running a 6 day war a bigger discount would generat more sales.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Post Count
    If it would have been a 40% sale I would have spent double what I usually do, BUT because of this pathetic sale and pathetic attempt to drain us dry, I'm not spending 1 dime. Which I know in the grand scheme of the top 10 guilds taking out a second mortgage on their house in order to play this game means very little.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have to say i'm very disappointed that gree only have a 20% sale for this war! they would have for sure made more money with a 40% or greater sale, plus this would have gone a long way with the players!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    I have to say i'm very disappointed that gree only have a 20% sale for this war! they would have for sure made more money with a 40% or greater sale, plus this would have gone a long way with the players!
    yeap, I was hoping to buy gems to do the 6 day daily goals, but at 20%, even a 100% increase in alliance attack is not worth the $$$$ I have to pay for the gems
    40% I would have bought what was needed

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    20% sale is pretty weak. The only thing worse is having to fight a 6 day war.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    no the worse thing is spending gems and getting the rewards when the rewards don't get to you......wasted time and effort..................................again, get 20% of nothing is still NOTHING