Page 2 of 2 First 12
    While playing PvP it is surprising how often you encounter a very strong squad, with 2 or 3 Epics, which has obviously been abandoned. None of the units have been trained up to the new levels following the most recent upgrade.

And one of the strongest players, a renowned Big Spender, Mad Aussie Dee, has announced that he is quitting the game.

We need more variety. Boss, Invasion, Boss, Invasion becomes boring after a while.

Give us more Alliance Wars.

Extend the Campaign and the Star Challenge.

Please, Gree, save the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    We need more variety. Boss, Invasion, Boss, Invasion becomes boring after a while.

I can't agree more.

Even putting the old PvP event back in the rotation would be an improvement

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    Even putting the old PvP event back in the rotation would be an improvement
    I definitely agree. That shouldn't be at all difficult for them to do very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    While playing PvP it is surprising how often you encounter a very strong squad, with 2 or 3 Epics, which has obviously been abandoned. None of the units have been trained up to the new levels following the most recent upgrade.

And one of the strongest players, a renowned Big Spender, Mad Aussie Dee, has announced that he is quitting the game.

Indeed this has become the normal now, with a good part of most players only logging on every few days to keep things ticking over, I know my game time has now dropped to once every 3 days....just plain boring..same old same old...they need to bring back the wars..but then again I couldn't win anything if I tried, have gone backwards with out even trying...shame really

Yes, I remember the time when I could win 4SR and 2UR in the one Event with a squad of Rares. But now, with a squad of Epics and UR, I am lucky if I can win one SR.

Gree needs to consider the morale of us players. We need to feel that we are making progress. Frustration, because the Events are now too difficult, and constant disappointment from the Gold Keys, is turning people off the game.

I'm not a paying player...here's my normal squad with level:
    The Common Interest - 65 (epic)
    Scheherazade I - 35 (epic)
    Silent Swan - 35 (epic)
    Trishula I - 45 (epic)
    Ideal Defender - 60 (Ultra Rare)
    Pugio - 60 (Ultra Rare)

Not sure why I've been so lucky. I do play quite often and do my best to get as many gold keys as possible.

In addition, I have the following Ultra Rare units:
    Agrippina - 30
    Araska - 30
    Astyages - 50
    Attalus - 50
    Collective Struggle - 40
    Commoner's Revenge - 50
    Cretheus - 30
    Fumigator - 30
    Gae Bulge - 30
    Hyperion - 40
    Lenin's Reach - 40
    Lysimachus I - 50
    Raiynin's Defense - 50
    Steel Citizen - 30
    Yunan IV - 30

How long have you been playing? What Level are you on?

That is a very good line-up. I have heard of other such examples. But you are the exception and not the rule.

Generally speaking, Big Spenders seem to be luckier with the Gold Keys than the rest of us.

Of course, if, in my next batch of Gold Keys, I were to pick up a few Epics, then that would completely disprove my theory. (Hint)

I've been playing a little over a year. I remember the days when a couple Reaping Truth tanks and a Hastatus Prime were king. I also remember sometimes getting an SR unit with a silver key (am I rememberin that right?).
    I'm currently on level 303.

SwirlingEddy... I'm in your friends list

Oh, right, SwirlingEddy, I've got you now.

Your memory is good. Silver Keys were really worth getting back then because of that chance of an occasional SR. And going back even further I am sure I got an SR from a Bronze Key on one occasion. But Gree have put a stop to all of that now.

The Reaping Truth was my main tank for many months. I still have 3 maxed ones gathering dust in Storage.

Ah - the good old days.

Silver used to give the very occasional UR as well. I do miss the good old days when tactics could win and a well deployed rare squad could compete against a few UR's or SR's. I remember the good old UC Thesus being the best Lenin killer with it's 35 range. Now an UC can barely scratch a rare let alone an UR. The campaign used to be the best part grinding forward with UC's and Rares trying to beat the all invincible Orontes with a few Reaping Truths. Wish it could be challenging like that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    Silver used to give the very occasional UR as well. I do miss the good old days when tactics could win and a well deployed rare squad could compete against a few UR's or SR's. I remember the good old UC Thesus being the best Lenin killer with it's 35 range. Now an UC can barely scratch a rare let alone an UR. The campaign used to be the best part grinding forward with UC's and Rares trying to beat the all invincible Orontes with a few Reaping Truths. Wish it could be challenging like that again.
    Those were indeed the TOP GUN (Best of the Best) ...shame really, all of Gree's other games have taken the same path.......massive spikes in units and power...for the rich..and the struggling have to struggle even more!
    Whats the good of Common and Uncommon and throw in the Rares also ?? and now the SR'S, they are but insignificant waste of time...even new player don't want them !
    Gree need to increase C and UC up to a more UR level if they wish to continue this.....or make it a WAR Weekend with only Common and Uncommon units...throw it in the bag and shake!!