Exclamation New Ring and Amulet Chest - Fake News Feed

Apologies for bringing this to the forum rather than via ticket but by the time the ticket gets picked up many more people will have been conned by the new Ring and Amulet news banner!

It's showing the 'event' R&A chest for the last 12 hours but when you click into chest, it's the every-day one with no fusion boosts.

A few people have fallen victim to it thinking it's the boost one, so please can you either fix or take down the banner?
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

As far as I know it's the correct chest on Android, so this might just be only iOS being bugged...

edit: still, investing ~120 gems to get the last few war milestones probably gave me better returns than opening 11 chests would have given me. (the ltd rings/amulets chest is also discounted just like the ltd armor chests: from 15 to 12 gems each.)
    Last edited by Marco_; 06-24-2015 at 04:31 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

7 tiers of Legendary Jewels is just greed actualized.......

Hi and thanks for reporting this here!

I'm inquiring about this with the Dev team, and I'll let you know what I find out about it.

Sorry for the confusion!

UPDATE: The team is currently investigating this for a resolution. More updates to come as I receive them!

UPDATE #2: The team is in progress on the solution for this issue. Please submit a ticket so they can further assist you with this!

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post

I'm inquiring about this with the Dev team, and I'll let you know what I find out about it.

Sorry for the confusion!

UPDATE: The team is currently investigating this for a resolution. More updates to come as I receive them!

UPDATE #2: The team is in progress on the solution for this issue. Please submit a ticket so they can further assist you with this!
    Thanks for the response Relic!
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Sorry for the confusion!

Fixed now thanks relic!!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

only an hour and change left...... can they extend it another day?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    only an hour and change left...... can they extend it another day?
    ^^^^^ Agreed
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

They did indeed fix it and extended the LE for another 24 hours. Good job Gree.......... (feels weird even saying that).

That's great, thanks for letting me know! I hadn't received the news yet because I was eating lunch.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    7 tiers of Legendary Jewels is just greed actualized.......
    my guess is by tier 15-20 base stats of those will be double those of tier 1 legendary bling...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

83 bling chests later and only one half decent item, and that came from fusing away the spoils. My luck is just rotten

Great job Gree and Relic on the quick fix and extension of the chest time though.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

Good to hear that it was worth it not buying into those bling chests, too.

All those chests are nothing than a huge waste of money since months.

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    83 bling chests later and only one half decent item, and that came from fusing away the spoils. My luck is just rotten
    Your luck seems normal. My alt opened 11 ltd. bling chests and 1 was a 3* better that an epic boss milestone bling reward, while the other 10 were equal/worse results than the epic boss milestones.
    Spending similar amount of gems on the war milestones on my main netted me the last 3 milestone (2x 4*, 1x better 3*, 21 boosts) in comparison.