Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Armour Stripping

Just recently I've noticed this trend of armour stripping happening during Wars. A numerous amount of Guild Sentinels & Guild Masters stripping off all armours off each knight and leaving one knight with a fusion boost armour on. This makes whoever attacks them get very low points because of the armour stripping. Why should the attacking player get shafted on points for a loop hole? IMO the attacking player should get max points because of this. This issue seriously needs to be addressed or all you will have is a bunch of players stripping armours before they decide to attack.

I understand people taking advantage of loop holes, but this is pretty lame. Please Relic or someone give some insight as to what will be done or if anything at all will be done to address this loop hole. Reversing the points would instantly stop players from doing it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Looking forward to a reply!!
    TTB Liu10anT
    Guild: The Twilight Brigade
    Guild Rank: Top 250
    Level: 225
    Marain Knight: Darkscale Battlegear
    Maxed Armours: Darkscale Battlegear, Glacial Regalia, Tactician's Regalia, Firestorm Vanguard, Earthwarden's Shroud, Guardian Wargear, Champion's Battlegear
    roud

Lol, your "solution" is just terrible, since that would boost the efficiency of the other type of stripping that gets complained about much more: stripping to help the opponents get good and easy points...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

It's the alliances and has been going on for a long time. If you reduce your armor to lowest possible to beat them then your points will increase. Think that's how it works. Maybe a member of one of the alliances can further explain.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Tak Yan View Post
    Just recently I've noticed this trend of armour stripping happening during Wars. A numerous amount of Guild Sentinels & Guild Masters stripping off all armours off each knight and leaving one knight with a fusion boost armour on. This makes whoever attacks them get very low points because of the armour stripping. Why should the attacking player get shafted on points for a loop hole? IMO the attacking player should get max points because of this. This issue seriously needs to be addressed or all you will have is a bunch of players stripping armours before they decide to attack.

I understand people taking advantage of loop holes, but this is pretty lame. Please Relic or someone give some insight as to what will be done or if anything at all will be done to address this loop hole. Reversing the points would instantly stop players from doing it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Looking forward to a reply!!
    Hi Liu,

Our push guild matched up with quite a few of them and they usually put on a FBA after they have a non-family guild matchup. I think it is lame to do so but if you think carefully again...it just a strategy that some GM used to prevent farming while they are sleeping or lazy to dance.

There is no right or wrong in doing that...just like the topic of stripping Armour....If we want to live with Stripping...then we have to live with FBA folks.....

Cheers and have a great week. This is my first weekend without war!!!!
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

If you have an emp contact you can ask them why. They seem to have urged all their guilds to do so.

Still easy to get 600 pts off though. Try using 3 basics or fusion boosts on secondary knights yourself.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Well, yes. But think about it - you put on a maxed basic armor to counter their fba with good bling and you are sure of getting high points every time.

I may hate this strategymy self but i see how its effective and works and gree wont be changing it so we just have to live with it

Quote Originally Posted by Nanakinz View Post
    I may hate this strategymy self but i see how its effective and works and gree wont be changing it so we just have to live with it
    Yeah it's really annoying and lame. GMs who do it find themselves the butt of the joke in the FBA Hall of Shame.

I see the slight hypocrisy as a fan of the normal type of stripping... but that comes from a good place of helping out an alliance member get the most out of their gems and a good position rather than just laziness and being a coward.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Just another part of these ridiculous, rigged, buyable so-called 'wars', which are in fact insanely dumb stripping and deadbeating contests.

And there are some people out there still wondering why there is so little participation.

As has been stated already, a GM will do this as a tactic. I have no problem with it. It's no different than stripping. There is no honor in stripping and there is no honor in putting up a FBA. Both strategies are there to maximize or reduce points in a tactical manner. No honor necessary!

Stripping is a war tactic.

However, going to FBA is a wimp move. It's a sure way to get some angry responses. Stand up and fight. Dance or be farmed.
    Recruiter for LODragons. A Reservoir Family guild. Member of RiP.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...23#post1533923

Looking for top iOS guilds? Contact me on Line:
    Line ID: paddy07

I don't see any problems with stripping your armors to an FBA, although I wouldn't really call it a tactic because in real war (Not really trying to compare) if you strip to like almost nothing, you are screwed and well dead.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Personally I love doing it when I pair up against 1 of those strip-reliant guilds. Seeing how they change their name to "coward" and "no honor" or things of that nature r hilarious and thoroughly amuse me. They think that I honestly care about being "honorable" in their eyes.... LMAO!!! This actually brings up a story that really brought a tear of joy to my eye, I must share it!

It was the last war in the event, as there was just over an hour left. And to my utter satisfaction my guild was paired against the #26 rank guild, a known alliance guild that relies heavily on strips, and wanted to make their final push into t25 fir that coveted + version. They begged and pleaded with me on LINE to strip, so I did. I stripped down to 1 fba, and had all my HCs and leadership do it as well. Lemme tell u, u have never witnessed the true wrath of nerd rage until u snatch their goal rite out from under them! The rage and the threats were some of the best I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Back to the war though... they fought and gemmed their little hearts out. Watching them gem for an hour, getting <300 pts per battle entertained me the whole hour. Needless to say their efforts did not push them I to the t25, as they werent able to accumulate enuf pts to put them there.

Best day of my KnD career!!! So yes, this is a viable method and is actually very fun and strategic to use in war.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I don't see any problems with stripping your armors to an FBA, although I wouldn't really call it a tactic because in real war (Not really trying to compare) if you strip to like almost nothing, you are screwed and well dead.
    Ah, I watched some news footage of the Waterloo commemoration/re-enactment and zapped past some Waterloo documentary: soldiers marching shoulder by shoulder, so musket balls and cannon balls had hardly any room to miss everybody...

I guess 1 FBA would be the equivalent of a skirmish/guerilla tactic.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    If you have an emp contact you can ask them why. They seem to have urged all their guilds to do so.
    It's nothing to do with our alliance or at least it wasn't mentioned to us. There's only one or two emp guilds we faced this war that did it (one of them had basically everyone in the guild do it) but we faced guilds from every alliance who did it.

Anyways, it's annoying and I agree it should be fixed. I think the whole point system needs to be restructured.
    no