Dead World-Any alliance offers in worlds?

Hi guys.

My world is dying. Only a handful of players are active. Would anyone be willing to accept me into their alliance in any world? Thanks.

How much do you coin? how active are you?

I log on 1-3 times every day for around an hour each time. In regards to coining, it varies. $20 a month as a minimum, and it increases if there are good events/bundles worth buying.

W2 is alive and kicking. You just the wrong alliance a while back lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Hi guys.

My world is dying. Only a handful of players are active. Would anyone be willing to accept me into their alliance in any world? Thanks.
    Come and join us in W21 for a 'different' experience of WoN... Alliance: GFY - we're ranked #2. I'm sure I can convince my boss to let you in!

you should join world 12. we are alive and kicking and im sure i can let you in on a top 3 alliance.

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    you should join world 12. we are alive and kicking and im sure i can let you in on a top 3 alliance.
    I would second that. We`re closing in on dethroning dominating alliance, it's going to be fun. We're 2nd there. We have sister alliance for you to begin there.

I will be checking out all your offers very soon. Thank you all for the offers.