June is almost over. When exactly is this game going to die? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: June is almost over. When exactly is this game going to die?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Jealousy was never appropriate, words such as mystified, illogical, dumbfounded, incredulous, pitiful, and sad do spring to mind.

In terms of the games demise, I think that most of us would be sad to see it go to a degree but in a way it's like watching a beloved pet struggling with a terminal disease. You love it deeply and hate to see it go but at the same time you wish it would be put out of it's misery.

Well ok maybe not really as heartfelt as that since whoever is calling the shots there is incompetent and has pissed of so many customers that many really want to see this thing sputter and die.
    Maybe a dog you loved as a puppy, but someone beat it over the fence so now all it does is bite hands. Time to put a bullet in the head of a once good but now defunct dog.

It has been a real journey over the years. Yes it's virtual but that's the day and age we live in, nonetheless real. Some call them merely pixels. And they are, but money is just ink on paper or digits on a screen. Things in life have the value that YOU attach to it. I have spent real money, real time and have had a real social experience. There is a reason gaming is a multibillion dollar industry as it taps into a joy we all find in coming together and sharing fun experiences away from our daily grinds.

Sadly, real bad men and women have come together and as always things are correcting themselves as they should and always do.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    And those ones who are pissed keep running to the forum to scream of its demise. And they will still be screaming after xmas time. Some of them have been on here for years spewing the same mantra. How pissed do you have to be to keep posting fantasies for years?
    t

Just curious but how would you know if you have only been here since Feb 2015?

Had you really been here a long time you would realize that your statement is grossly innaccurate as many of us have tried for years to get improvements to the game and way back the devs did listen. But no longer.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think we know who the real troll is with his jealous pleddling BS.

Did your shrink friend tell you about your superiority complex?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I think we know who the real troll is with his jealous pleddling BS.

Did your shrink friend tell you about your superiority complex?
    By superiority complex you mean my winning ways. Why yes and he complimented me on my wicked intellect and outstandinggoodedness in the sack. He also told me your just jealous.

Sorry, speed is now controlling my posts
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    By superiority complex you mean my winning ways. Why yes and he complimented me on my wicked intellect and outstandinggoodedness in the sack. He also told me your just jealous.

Sorry, speed is now controlling my posts
    Close but no ceegar! You have to be more illiterate, be oblivious to punctuation and not make any sense......
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I am locking this thread as the game is not going anywhere and the personal attacks have been getting out of hand.