June is almost over. When exactly is this game going to die? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: June is almost over. When exactly is this game going to die?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Maybe the number 1 team will be the number 1 - 60 teams, after they to split to still have some competition.

After all, they are are the ones to reward the commanders of the tapathons while common tapateers have all but given up tapping when there is no enjoyment to be had from the tap tap tap tap.
    Where is that darn like button. Indeed the greeiuses think they are doing great wonder if/when they will wake up or are they. Or is someone high up the food chain using an even more specialized version of greemath to fudge the numbers so they don't get their butt canned by tanaka?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Looks quite obvious who is jealous of our tapping. You do realize you could just quit the game if it bothers you so much right? We don't judge how much you do or don't tap, or the reasons why you do or dont. Yet for some reason several of you have an unhealthy obsession over what we do for our own entertainment and enjoyment. Looks like you guys are seriously trying to convince ourselves you are better for some reason. What is lacking in your lives to feel the need to degrade others for what they consider fun. If sup had 50 teams, so what. they do offer professional help for those kinds of issues, but the first step is admitting your addiction to negativity, and stop the denial. You look like a gang of cyber stalkers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Looks quite obvious who is jealous of our tapping. You do realize you could just quit the game if it bothers you so much right? We don't judge how much you do or don't tap, or the reasons why you do or dont. Yet for some reason several of you have an unhealthy obsession over what we do for our own entertainment and enjoyment. Looks like you guys are seriously trying to convince ourselves you are better for some reason. What is lacking in your lives to feel the need to degrade others for what they consider fun. If sup had 50 teams, so what. they do offer professional help for those kinds of issues, but the first step is admitting your addiction to negativity, and stop the denial. You look like a gang of cyber stalkers.
    Dude, we don't really know how many times it can be said before it sinks in that absolutely no one is jealous of your compulsive behaviour and lack of sense to continuously and gratuitously reward absolute rubbish beyond all recognition of value for money, to the point that the once great product enjoyed by tens of thousands is now in such a state of death spiral barely enjoyed by tens because of the way it is geared to cash in on your compulsion to the exclusion of any long term business model that makes sense, the vendors safe in the knowledge that no matter what unmitigated junk they serve up, or fail to serve up due to lack of anything remotely resembling quality control, it just doesn't matter because they will still be much more than amply rewarded by you and your cronies in your never ending struggle to comprehend the reality of the situation.

Exasperation? Oh god yes.
    Frustration? Definitely.
    Irritation? Most likely.
    Pity? Possibly.

Jealousy? er, No.

Clear enough for ya?
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 06-29-2015 at 07:11 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I suppose by this logic, I am to believe there are people in this world that are envious of individuals who are addicted to drugs, alcohol, gambling, food, and any other vice you can possibly conjure up.

I don't think jealousy is the appropriate term. If they have a caring nature about them at all, the word your looking for is empathy. If they don't, it's usually one of pity. I have seen your posts many times over the years and it's always filled with condescension. I understand the incessant need to defend your position to those that are negative about your spending habits. You're right, it's none of theirs or my business what you do in this game or any other venue. Just please step down off the ivory tower, as no one is jealous...not in the real world or in your imaginary one.

I venture to say that your supremacy in this virtual contest is never mentioned in the real world as for fear of shame and ridicule.
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 06-29-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    LAST DAY OF JUNE. THIS IS IT. THE GAME DIES TODAY!!!!
    Moo-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha......

Gotta run, next war has started. Epic battle, 1.5x points this round.
    We pounded these guys last WD, but they chose to do battle with us again.
    Last edited by Helios Von Elisar; 06-30-2015 at 04:22 AM.

Post Count
    Jealousy was never appropriate, words such as mystified, illogical, dumbfounded, incredulous, pitiful, and sad do spring to mind.

In terms of the games demise, I think that most of us would be sad to see it go to a degree but in a way it's like watching a beloved pet struggling with a terminal disease. You love it deeply and hate to see it go but at the same time you wish it would be put out of it's misery.

Well ok maybe not really as heartfelt as that since whoever is calling the shots there is incompetent and has pissed of so many customers that many really want to see this thing sputter and die.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And those ones who are pissed keep running to the forum to scream of its demise. And they will still be screaming after xmas time. Some of them have been on here for years spewing the same mantra. How pissed do you have to be to keep posting fantasies for years?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    So let me understand, you want help to make a game better and you compare that to people being ****d and seeking help. You either need help coming up with a better analogy/argument or some other type of mental health.
    It is the same principle mate, I find using colourful analogies helps get a point across in an efficient manner.

And I am not wrong.

People not caring about people as they are "strangers" is ridiculous. When you are born you are a little stranger to your folks and they are big strangers to you. People are people. We should care. We don't have to like eachother or get along or kiss n cuddle but we should still value society as a whole (even in our little competive gaming corner).

I'm no hippy, I will gladly run my v8 down the drag strip but I wouldn't ever build a car and run it so hard that the event organisers only care about me and my money. I would seek a balanced competition for all because I am a car enthusiast. Much in the same way that I am a gamer. I myself laid a few grand into this game as each month the entertainment value was there and the game had balance. When the balance was lost I did the righty, I stopped spending. Sacrificing my avatar for the good of the game. The only way we can speak to GReE is -$$$$$$$. The only way we can save the game is as a collective. Top 1 to top 10000

Is that softer analogy better for your sensitive tastes young fella?
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    And those ones who are pissed keep running to the forum to scream of its demise. And they will still be screaming after xmas time. Some of them have been on here for years spewing the same mantra. How pissed do you have to be to keep posting fantasies for years?
    This game is the walking dead. Pure and simple. Just look at the stats on any app tracker out there. Argue with that if you can.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Jealousy lol. Yes we are jealous that we can't be the ones to flush the game down the drain.

Making this a troll battle ump as sound reasoning has abandoned you???. I think we would prefer to speak to your team rather than you. Maybe some of them can see us reaching out to you as an act of courage rather than jealousy. We don't want to bring SUP down. We don't care who wins. We want a game that all can play. Your pathological win at all cost motto will be the end of this game. Much the same as it has brought the game down to its knees as is. I suppose there will be a new game you lot can jump across to and outspend people and say "na na na your jelly of us na na na". When in fact no one gives a rats behind what you or your team achieve so you can continue on your delusional way.

We just know the only vessel to talk to GReE is literally your credit cards.

I don't get how you think this is about SUP, it is bigger than your band of merry men. It is about you not eating your own self.

You are rewarding PPP. Wake up mate. Unite as your name suggests and fight the battle worth fighting. Keep the game alive. Check the childish "we are the best so you all gonna hate hate hate". We really don't care. You guys could rub eachother under rainbows riding bareback on unicorns and it wouldn't change the fact that the credit cards are the only way to talk to GReE and only you guys (and the other top10 teams) have the pockets deep enough to communicate with them in their language (obviously you don't have the pockets while riding your unicorns but when you pull up for your picnic hopefully you are not tempted to reach over to your pants and pull out those magical credit cards). We are asking you to help not only us, but yourselves too.
    Last edited by bam bam.; 06-30-2015 at 05:00 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes jealousy is the correct word, denial dosnt change that. I see the term value of money being used. Really? So you are saying that at one time this game was a good value for the money, but is not now. And who is the one that's deluded? It is not now, nor ever was a good value for the money. Fixated is another word I'd use for you guys. Also obsessed. Yes, all those terms apply. I have a freind who is a physiatrist of some note. He was visiting a couple of weekends ago for a bbq I was having, and showed him some of your posts here in forums. He used all those words in describing what he saw. He actually does deal with people who have problems with this sort of thing, and sees rising occurrences of it. There are many of these types of social games and many people letting it take over their lives. I might suggest some form of professional help, but it's your lives, so do as you please.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm not saying don't spend, I'm saying spend when it's worth it for the community as a whole. I believe in the entertainment business people should be remunerated for providing a service and or product. People should not be exploited due to pathological conditions that they have.

Post Count
    Yes jealousy is the correct word, denial dosnt change that. I see the term value of money being used. Really? So you are saying that at one time this game was a good value for the money, but is not now. And who is the one that's deluded? It is not now, nor ever was a good value for the money. Fixated is another word I'd use for you guys. Also obsessed. Yes, all those terms apply. I have a freind who is a physiatrist of some note. He was visiting a couple of weekends ago for a bbq I was having, and showed him some of your posts here in forums. He used all those words in describing what he saw. He actually does deal with people who have problems with this sort of thing, and sees rising occurrences of it. There are many of these types of social games and many people letting it take over their lives. I might suggest some form of professional help, but it's your lives, so do as you please.
    Do you consider a good movie value for money? What about a fine wine? A play? A concert? Depends you say? Exactly. Now, what about MW as we know it today?

Your pomposity is rather funny, in a wryly amused, head shaking kind of way.

If jealousy is the way you need to think of it to justify everything to yourself, knock yourself out buddy. Whatever floats your boat. Just be aware that it's all somewhat transparently tragic.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ok mate. Imma let you finish

But Your doctor is not your friend. He is there to help you. Why they let you have a credit card in a mad house is beyond me.

I don't spend money, there is no cost to me. I am just fighting on behalf of my team and the hundreds below you guys. We thought you may be interested in a real fight. We thought wrong. Just scared people who can spend spend spend. Spend away. Flush your trust fund monies down the wall. GReE love you and the full fuel tanks on their ferraris thank you for it. You are a hero not only in your own mind, but to the noble men and women at GReE HQ.

Note: I am done with trying to reason with you. When in a sword fight draw your sword. I thought we were in a battle for rationale, my mistake we are in a battle for self grandeur.

You know the worst part about making out with a perfect 10, it's cleaning the mirror after your done.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Speed must work at GReE or own it lol