GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg, Deja Vu all over again. RB Normal prize has Temporary Boost

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Omg, Deja Vu all over again. RB Normal prize has Temporary Boost

The Exsanguinated Demon 12.1m/7.1m advertised a +3% Conquest point boost. After you win it, you get a Temporary boost.

Gree, how can you keep doing the same illegal thing over and over again?

This needs to be changed to a permanent boost.

Bolt, can you please verify this?
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    why all these temp bonuses????? please fix some of the box ones while you are at it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree are doing an amazing job of removing incentives for gem purchases

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Bolt?

Bolt?

Bolt?
    Purple Squirrel

Banned
    Post Count
    I am looking into this and will update you here as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Banned
    Post Count
    The bonus was not meant to be permanent and was meant to boost the next Conquest only. A fix is going out to properly display that it is a temp bonus and not permanent. My apologies for anyone who was affected, this was human error and the intention was never to mislead. I will compile feedback and ask that we review our process to avoid this kind of error.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It was stated as permanent then it should be permanent. False advertisement!!
    Don't change it into temporary, think about your players for once

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wow ppl still are playing KA?? Looks like service hasn't changed much...... GLHF all! Still it's a shame to see this miscommunication still happening. Hopefully at some point they will fix it.
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    The bonus was not meant to be permanent and was meant to boost the next Conquest only. A fix is going out to properly display that it is a temp bonus and not permanent. My apologies for anyone who was affected, this was human error and the intention was never to mislead. I will compile feedback and ask that we review our process to avoid this kind of error.

Bolt, we really don't care "what was intended". We only care "what was advertised". Do the right thing for your customers and make it permanent.

Right now, we don't know what's worth doing. There are so many "human errors" lately, that it's becoming clear that we can't trust any pop up screens. Pretty soon there will ne no one left playing KA because of all the frustrations.

I mean, here we are with a new quest. We see a splash screen for a prize. It doesn't say temp, so therefore it must be permanent. So we spent time and money completing the quest, only to find that some idiot "intended" the bonus to be temp, or that the daily war prizes were "intended" not to stack.

It's long been said that we could pick and choose which events to play, based on time, money and rewards. Pretty much impossible to decide which are worthwhile when the rewards just get changed when we finish an event.

Since the RB reward for Normal was temp, what about the Exsanguinated Brawler 19.9m/16.3m with a +4% Infantry Defense that we get for finishing Heroic?
    Is that temp also? How can we tell what's "intended"?
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 06-24-2015 at 04:38 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Temporary bonuses makes it difficult for newer and current active players to catch up to older players who benefited from permanent bonuses which were given until recently. I believe you would generate more spending if players were seeing a solid long term benefit from these events.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post

Since the RB reward for Normal was temp, what about the Exsanguinated Brawler 19.9m/16.3m with a +4% Infantry Defense that we get for finishing Heroic?
    Is that temp also? How can we tell what's "intended"?
    The Exsanguinated Brawler is a permanent bonus. You make very valid points and I apologize again that this happened at all. I will do my part in highlighting this issue so that the development team can make the necessary adjustments.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    For smaller guilds, finishing normal is a big deal. Amazingly bad prize

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Like said before, I really don't care about what the bonus was 'meant to be'. A permanent bonus would still be not such a big thing that it would disturb the balance of the game - so please make the bonus to what was advertised: permanent
    (even if you only do it to behave like law forces you to)

If you would buy a car which is advertised with an air condition and when you get it it has none.... What you you say if the guy who sold it would tell you "oh sorry, this car was not meant to have an air condition"?
    That is exactly what Gree is doing: they cheat the customers - and this not for the first time. Some spend so much money on this that I really wonder why no one goes to court - like I would do with the car....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Like said before, I really don't care about what the bonus was 'meant to be'. A permanent bonus would still be not such a big thing that it would disturb the balance of the game - so please make the bonus to what was advertised: permanent
    (even if you only do it to behave like law forces you to)

If you would buy a car which is advertised with an air condition and when you get it it has none.... What you you say if the guy who sold it would tell you "oh sorry, this car was not meant to have an air condition"?
    That is exactly what Gree is doing: they cheat the customers - and this not for the first time. Some spend so much money on this that I really wonder why no one goes to court - like I would do with the car....
    you spent money to beat normal HRB? seriously...did you use 1 single gem?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    you spent money to beat normal HRB? seriously...did you use 1 single gem?
    There are smaller guilds that do.