looking to merge?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: looking to merge?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

looking to merge?

We have 16 players about 10 real good ones 3 of us have over 1 bill stats Invite code 708249775 to join us or we can join you we have about 150 bonuses and do well in events 500-750 we will not use a communication app or do we require people to donate some crazy amount or use gold if interested ad 365 026 795 to your mafia and ask chris?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We are WTO a top 450 syndicate and I'm wondering if you guys would like to merge with us we can make room of needed and our bonuses are almost maxed. We use group me so please join our group me room so we can talk. You're invited to my new group "We're Takin Over Recruitment Room" on GroupMe. https://app.groupme.com/join_group/12519421/D9ByHk

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

copkillers

Quote Originally Posted by coors915 View Post
    We have 16 players about 10 real good ones 3 of us have over 1 bill stats Invite code 708249775 to join us or we can join you we have about 150 bonuses and do well in events 500-750 we will not use a communication app or do we require people to donate some crazy amount or use gold if interested ad 365 026 795 to your mafia and ask chris?
    Hey I believe our syndicate may be interested in merging...I just had a big discussion with the teams leader and officers this morning about needing more active players...the team is very friendly and works together well but we need more active players...we usually rank about 300 during battles and that's with only about half of our syndicate being active...if we were to merge with a smaller syndicate with a few more active players we would easily be in the top 100...and we also are almost full on our syndicate bonuses...if would love to get your syndicate leader and my syndicate leader talking to see if it's possible...I'm ready to win now...and nd our syndicate is very close to being great...write me back if your interested and I'll let our syndicate leader know

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey I believe our syndicate may be interested in merging...I just had a big discussion with the teams leader and officers this morning about needing more active players...the team is very friendly and works together well but we need more active players...we usually rank about 300 during battles and that's with only about half of our syndicate being active...if we were to merge with a smaller syndicate with a few more active players we would easily be in the top 100...and we also are almost full on our syndicate bonuses...if would love to get your syndicate leader and my syndicate leader talking to see if it's possible...I'm ready to win now...and nd our syndicate is very close to being great...write me back if your interested and I'll let our syndicate leader know

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes we are very interesting and if you guys use groupme the link is in my first post and we can talk but if you don't use group me we can figure out a different way to talk
    Last edited by Blazing Reaper; 07-05-2015 at 06:48 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Just sent a request to his mafia it's blazing reaper and weeman

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    hey i have new syn with 2 members now . if you wanna merge in its can be cool . mini on this syn and main is help to build up . if interested pm me on ine messenger my ID is : winner122

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Top gunnz 187 has 16 spots for active player, we are going to get back to top 50, if u want to come along let's talk. Gold optional n we use kakao for chat

Post Count
    Merge with us. 16 members. 10 of us finished raid normal. We have very high stats. T750 with just 10 of us playing part time. Join up & see what we can do together. 131 bonuses but we're just over a month old.