Gem generating building?

Thanks for finally telling us on iOS that the video button probably isn't coming back. And that its apples fault not gree's.

What about a gem generating building? Even if it only generated 3 gems per day that would be something. I realize this wouldn't generate cash for you but it would significantly help the f2p player base and overall increase player morale. Cause happy f2p players become p2w players.... Disappointed f2p players become someone else's players.

Also, while we are making a wish list. Could you make df armors about 40% easier to max?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Thanks for finally telling us on iOS that the video button probably isn't coming back. And that its apples fault not gree's.

What about a gem generating building? Even if it only generated 3 gems per day that would be something. I realize this wouldn't generate cash for you but it would significantly help the f2p player base and overall increase player morale. Cause happy f2p players become p2w players.... Disappointed f2p players become someone else's players.

Also, while we are making a wish list. Could you make df armors about 40% easier to max?

Thanks in advance!
    GREE will prolly think that their events are sufficient enough for gems. GREE Logic. And I like your idea of making it 40% easier to max, currently maxing a DragonForged Armor is equivalent of maxing an Epic with only Uncommon Armors and Rares.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

The Gree business model doesn't seem to appreciate the Free To Play players.

Your idea sounds great but they'd probably only do 1 gem a day. 3 gems x 12 or more is way more gems than they would want free players to have.