Crime City
    Post Count
    I didn't like it and its not fair play,old school cc was the best

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by deennrap View Post
    I didn't like it and its not fair play,old school cc was the best
    Care to elaborate?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherKicks View Post
    Your matchup system is showing it's true colors gree. I purposely engage in legendary battle matchups and have to wait 4 minutes or so while it matches up with a premium. This randomness in the game is one reason I cuss it so much and will eventually quit. Just saying.
    I retract this statement considering I've gotten 4 legendary in a row. 7 altogether I think.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I love the new system! Two thumbs way up for the Legendary/premium and epic additions.

5 days is def too long.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    And how about that box event, and that ltq, and that ltb, and all the other stuff right now!

EXCITING!
    True. Note how the most recent box regalia started within a full NAno-second of its predecessor's death.
    Is this 1984?
    Nevermind, but this is what gets me to drinking.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    I don't understand the 1984 reference.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I don't understand the 1984 reference.
    It was to the book, and admittedly brushing closer to paranoid delusion than should be allowed in GreeLand (j/k).
    That said, my gang did not see a single premium match of any kind, but I suspect that has more to do with the crew than anything else.
    The Weird turn pro."

Post Count
    Yes I've read the book. I just don't understand how your comment relates to it. Explain please?
    Still mad at Bostick.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes I've read the book. I just don't understand how your comment relates to it. Explain please?
    Never thought you did or did not, sir, never frankly cared. I must say I am mildly complimented that you wish me to explain my literary thoughts to you...... [chews cabbage]..... but I don't think this is the appropriate venue, er... "Dippy?"
    Last edited by Red BD; 06-23-2015 at 10:26 PM. Reason: In the interests of etiquette and half-good grammar a '?' belongs at the end.
    The Weird turn pro."

Post Count
    You've never read it, and you have no idea how it relates to anything in this conversation. Got it.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    I never want to see a 5 day war again, but the legendary matchups were great. Top syndicates were definitely getting more matchups than lower ranked syns, because they're more tightly packed ip wise than lower ranked syns where it's fairly easy to rank someone 200 ranks below you. But if they switch up the algorithm a bit I'd love to see these come back next time.

And what ever happened to those temp mods? I have 40% ip increase staring at me in my bonuses but I can't use it . Would love to see those back too!
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I never want to see a 5 day war again, but the legendary matchups were great. Top syndicates were definitely getting more matchups than lower ranked syns, because they're more tightly packed ip wise than lower ranked syns where it's fairly easy to rank someone 200 ranks below you. But if they switch up the algorithm a bit I'd love to see these come back next time.

And what ever happened to those temp mods? I have 40% ip increase staring at me in my bonuses but I can't use it . Would love to see those back too!
    Possibly also because lower-ranked syns take a break whereas the top 20-30 go b2b.

Post Count
    You've never read it, and you have no idea how it relates to anything in this conversation. Got it.
    We are pretty much on the same page on this one. I see a lot of tap dancing. It appears that there was no consideration that anyone on this board might be well read.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Oh, Dippy, Dippy, Dippy. Had I not read the book some 40 years ago, I would not have referenced it.
    That said, toward the end, after the whole betrayal thing/under the chestnut tree thing/horror of the rat thing, Winston (the hero as I'm sure you must recall) is in his workplace (watching the day's events when, in the midst- THE VERY MIDST!!!! of a Victory (?) Parade, the East-Asian Prisoners become Eur-Asian Prisoners.... the actual enemy changes but not the concept of "enemy."
    Now you may not see a connection to the Box Events going constantly, but that's OK. I was making a comment, not trying to test anyone's literary skills (would have been a bad test had I, lol).

Oh, "Kid", folks who think they are the best Cracker Jack in the Box are usually pretty stale.
    The Weird turn pro."

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    We are pretty much on the same page on this one. I see a lot of tap dancing. It appears that there was no consideration that anyone on this board might be well read.
    Et tu, Max Power?
    The Weird turn pro."