Page 1 of 2 12 Last

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Oh wow a 20% off Gem Sale ....

First Gem sale in a month - in the UK & North America at least - & hoards of players are rushing to buy those on offer. NOT.
    Only myself & our Guild Champion have bought any to my knowledge, as we take part in a majority of battles in a 3 Day War. Others in Guild are sticking to F2P & we're once again on course for Top #250 finish regardless.
    After the drought, please give use better deals - 30% off at least, with 40% being preferred, or even a Holiday pack for 24 hours once every 6 weeks ??
    Too poor an offer to tempt most players I think ...

That's exactly what they want - not having to give any discounts or just very small ones - but guilds (or individual players inside them, who cares after all) still pushing for top results.
    Grats for trying, but unlike your guild members, you and your champ didn't pass the intelligence test! But no worries, I won't tell em
    Last edited by roookey1; 06-21-2015 at 02:28 AM.

Hahaha Rookey, I agree with u completely. This pathetic 20% sale is to see wat idiots will actually buy at this price. For those of u that did... im sorry ur IQ isnt on par with the norm and u got taken for a ride, but hey thats life. As for everyone else, we know not to fall for this pathetic attempt at making us scramble for gems. My money is worth far more than this measly 20% off, and I will still continue to play f2p until a holiday sale returns.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    I've been doing fine on F2p, just bought 65 as an extra to help get those nice rewards as I was busy yesterday & wanted to catch up.

I.Q. when last tested: 168 . Thank you very much ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by London Knight View Post
    I.Q. when last tested: 168 .
    that's very close to Einstein's!

Thanks for the honor of spending your precious time in a mental dump like this game together with us.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post

Thanks for the honor of spending your precious time in a mental dump like this game together with us.
    Who knew we had such geniuses in this community with us! And to think we took him for a fool! But wait Roookey, what if he's lying? Nah! Why would he, or anyone else for that matter, have any reason to lie online to people they will never meet to make themselves sound like more than they are? Makes absolutely no sense, we have no choice but to accept he's telling the truth and really is a genius!

Rookeye and Regretz, you guys or gals always have me laughing.

I willingly failed this IQ test, wanted to help new players even if they leave my alliance I still wouldn't regret it. Hopefully they'll stay though.

It is what it is. Last raid I spent all of my fights beating on lvl 6 bosses (at first), then when we realized on the last day that we would need to drop 3 more level 6 bosses to advance and we wouldn't be able to hit, THEN is when I hit level 3 bosses. We did decent, placed 143rd I think and I placed 34th. I spend most of my gems for my guild. If that means my nice guy attitude lowers my IQ... Well I guess it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchos View Post
    I willingly failed this IQ test, wanted to help new players even if they leave my alliance I still wouldn't regret it. Hopefully they'll stay though.

It is what it is. Last raid I spent all of my fights beating on lvl 6 bosses (at first), then when we realized on the last day that we would need to drop 3 more level 6 bosses to advance and we wouldn't be able to hit, THEN is when I hit level 3 bosses. We did decent, placed 143rd I think and I placed 34th. I spend most of my gems for my guild. If that means my nice guy attitude lowers my IQ... Well I guess it does.
    I think you took it literally, I think that you have never heard of the word "sarcasm" .
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post

Lolol

I wanted these pretty pixels so much I bought at 20%. I know. I am lame and pathetic and weak. However, if it had been holiday pack the war would have been way more competitive and I would have spent double, maybe more, gems for T1 and maybe only got T3.

Not saying I am in any way condoning the lack of holiday pack or reasonable sale, or the ridiculous 'throw the dog a bone' attitude of Gree in putting out a 20% sale. Just that in this war it worked out ok.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I'll continue to go f2p until the holiday or regular sales return.
    Recruiter for LODragons. A Reservoir Family guild. Member of RiP.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...23#post1533923

Looking for top iOS guilds? Contact me on Line:
    Line ID: paddy07

I havent bought in a while either.
    Nor will I at these 'sale' prices.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

It seems most of the claims that ppl don't buy gems anymore seem to be B.S., at least in the top 25 I see most guilds made more points than during last raid, so it's all lies.

Grats to Greed, extracting more money out of the win buyers like Death Knights & Co., than ever.
    Hopfully they enjoy stripping their expensive trophies tomorrow night for the first time....rotfl
    Last edited by roookey1; 06-28-2015 at 11:43 AM.

There was no sale at all last time ofc its gonna ne higher. 20% is good enough for some people if they like their guild or spending or both.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

T25 iOS pretty much F2P this weekend........ don't know about Android. Don't miss buying gems or the sale at this point.