Exclamation [EVENT] Limited Edition Chest

Knights!

Starting today through July 9th there will be a limited edition Esoteric Chest! Have fun!!

Let us know what you think!

What's the point of this Chance Chest when Mystic's Mantle was released in a Chance Chest 1.5 months ago? Profit reasons for GREE?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

The point is they said they were going to run them more often and for longer. They don't have to put a new armor out every time the put out a chest.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    The point is they said they were going to run them more often and for longer. They don't have to put a new armor out every time the put out a chest.
    That just shows GREE's (Or IUGO's) inability to design new DFs and their lack of creativity, I mean every time they put up a new Chest, they're just recycling Raid Dfs (Which I enjoy a lot) and plus what are the designing contests for if those designs haven't even been put to use, but anyways based on the contests, we as players are more creative than the highly paid designers who are lacking creativity.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I won't buy before there aren't good discounts again and 2-/3-star garbage is removed or cut down to not more than 5%. Bad enough if you get antique 4-stars these days for that kind of money.

Chests are evil relic dont buy them!
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I won't buy before there aren't good discounts again and 2-/3-star garbage is removed or cut down to not more than 5%. Bad enough if you get antique 4-stars these days for that kind of money.
    Don't need to worry 'bout discounts, there'll be one on July 4th and the rest of that weekend but I would rather spend the money for a war "full of stripping and cheating".

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Knights!

Starting today through July 9th there will be a limited edition Esoteric Chest! Have fun!!

Let us know what you think!
    Why does my IOS chest show it ending already on July 6th? This applies both to the ingame add and the chest itself. On Android it is indeed until July 9th...