GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree lies (again) about the final prize in the PvP

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Gree lies (again) about the final prize in the PvP

This current PvP, Jungle of Corruption shows a splash screen with a prize of "Chief Vydae" 34.8m/8.4m with a +5% Infantry Attack boost.....pretty nice! Well worth finishing the PvP

But wait, Gree Lied about the boost again. When you win, it shows as a
    "Linimte Bonus: Giladon
    Active during: Giladon
    +5% Infantry Attack bonus

So not only is it a temp bonus, it is only during the EB quest. We don't even use infantry Attack for EB. And the PvP ends exactly when the EB ends.
    1). Why is Gree lying about permanent bonuses becoming temp bonuses
    2). Why give a temp bonus that can't even help us?
    3). Why do we continue to even play this game anymore?
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The first 2 no clue.
    But the third...we like the game play/style...and keep hoping beyond reason that it will get better, and gree will change their ways, and improve there customer support.
    But after all this time..I have given up..I play now because I enjoy playing with the people in my guild...and not cause of the game anymore.
    Daily player

Post Count
    This has to be fixed ASAP - I think we have the right to get an official statement about that. I used gems to change my skill points to do this PVP quest. I didn't do that for a temporary bonus.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This must be a mistake. There is no logical reason to make it intentional/. The question is why iis this game so riddled with errors???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Since the pop up description of this reward had no indication of it being temporary, the actual reward needs to be adjusted to permanent. The pop ups are advertisement. When an ad states a specific value for a product, a business is held to that value by law.

Post Count
    Agreed, it should be permanent. While we're at it, why is there a Modern War banner on the Kingdom Age forum?

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawFishEater View Post
    Agreed, it should be permanent. While we're at it, why is there a Modern War banner on the Kingdom Age forum?
    The switched banner is just a glitch that happens in the old format.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    The switched banner is just a glitch that happens in the old format.
    Thanks for answering the banner now answer the main question re the bonus please

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Regarding the topic of the thread, sadly, GREE is known to mysteriously change things without alerting players. They did not 'lie', they simply changed the prize behind players' back. I'm not sure why GREE would change a useful prize into a useless prize, but it's really up to them to decide what they put in the game, regardless of how bad it is.

Banned
    Post Count
    I will ask for more detail on this tomorrow when everyone is back in the office. If anyone can post a screenshot of the Chief Vye unit splash screen I'd appreciate it.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not sure what your definition of "to lie" is; however a quick search, which matches my definition as well, yields:

"to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive. Synonyms: prevaricate, fib. 6. to express what is false; convey a false impression."

I'm really getting tired of the run-around with changing things behind our backs, mid-stream, not clearing events of bugs (for ages), etc. There is zero synergy between the Developers, Mods and players.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I will ask for more detail on this tomorrow when everyone is back in the office. If anyone can post a screenshot of the Chief Vye unit splash screen I'd appreciate it.
    Bolt, a screen shot won't help I have a guild member that has completed the PVP, on his profile page in bonus it says 5% infinity ATTACK good, however it also says on the profile page where units are shown with temp bonus it's there saying active in current EB, so which is it???

Post Count
    Regarding the topic of the thread, sadly, GREE is known to mysteriously change things without alerting players. They did not 'lie', they simply changed the prize behind players' back. I'm not sure why GREE would change a useful prize into a useless prize, but it's really up to them to decide what they put in the game, regardless of how bad it is.
    Agree: it's up to them to decide what they put in the game - but fortunately there are laws against false advertising. Maybe we should ask iTunes about that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The problem isn't even as bad as this prize being "useless"...the prize is literally NO prize at all.

Infantry attack (or any of the 4 class attacks) literally does not factor into Epic Boss hits. Period. There is no debating that, it is hero strength plus equipment. So to advertise one thing, then to change it to something else is terrible. To advertise one then, then to change it to quite literally nothing is worse.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Hi, since it seems to be impossible to post jpg here I attached the pics of the splash screen and a screen shot of what I got to my ticket #2504428
    Got the standard copy/paste answer - ending with 'If you happen to have a screen shot of what you saw in game before....'

Yes I have - and I attached it already.... so it would be helpful to read the e-mails you get from your customers instead of only copy/paste the same thing over and over again.

Thx for understanding that I'm not that amused