Gree lies (again) about the final prize in the PvP - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree lies (again) about the final prize in the PvP

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1. When you look at the unit in your inventory, it shows the 5% attack bonus.
    2. The splash screen said it was a 5% attack bonus
    3. It was always advertised as a 5% attack bonus

The glitch here is that it shows up in your profile listing as a limited bonus. I'm sure the glitch is that it shows up here. No way they would change the reward like that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    In fact, the temp bonus listed shows it's active only for Giladon. LOL.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Bolt, a screen shot won't help I have a guild member that has completed the PVP, on his profile page in bonus it says 5% infinity ATTACK good, however it also says on the profile page where units are shown with temp bonus it's there saying active in current EB, so which is it???
    Every temp bonus the we ever got is listed under Individual Bonuses. And it won't show as temp there.
    The key here is that it shows as temp on your profile screen.

I'm still showing a +10% Amuma Health boost from a long ago RB event. Means nothing, that event is long gone.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    It's ridiculous that it was never advertised in any splash screen as a TEMP bonus, but once you bust your rump to finish the event, suddenly the bonus is only good for another 5 hours.

Either it's an embarrassing mistake or a horrible example of bait & switch. Whichever it is, please fix it soon.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Oh, and one other thing. We don't care "what was intended". We only care about what was advertised
    You need to make this boost permanent!
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    if these were honest errors, about half the time they would be to the player's benefit. however, every single time it has been a reduction to the advertised prize. and then giving the players what was advertised would obviously be the right thing to do. the way these recurring situations are handled speaks volumes.

Unable also to figure out how to post screen shot of advertised final unit for completing Corruption in the Jungle 15/15 heroic...Chief Vydae. We understand that errors can be made by the best of us. What concerns me is the request for a screen shot of splash screen. It seems to me that should be something that could be obtained internally from colleagues. Still, no worries. Splash screen did not indicate that unit was temporary. And as pointed out above, a temporary infantry attack increase would be uselessness in Epic Boss event. So I am confident that the indication that Vydae provides temporary infantry attack bonus is clearly just an error and I am confident the bonus is permanent and that this will be sorted soon. Thanks so much!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I will ask for more detail on this tomorrow when everyone is back in the office. If anyone can post a screenshot of the Chief Vye unit splash screen I'd appreciate it.
    Ok, Gree HQ has been open for 2.5 hours now.
    When are we getting the bonus changed to permanent?
    Purple Squirrel

Banned
    Post Count
    I have received confirmation that this was an error and that the bonus will be a permanent +5% Infantry Attack. Apologies for the confusion everyone, this fix should go live later this week.
    Last edited by Bolt; 06-22-2015 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Updated.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have received confirmation that this was an error and that the bonus will be a permanent +5% Infantry Attack. Apologies for the confusion everyone, this fix should go live later this week.
    Thank you Bolt!
    We do appreciate your help!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Thumbs up , thx Bolt!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nicely done!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is fine and dandy And bolt we appreciate your diligence in this matter , however , should it really come to this : that we have to point out constant programming errors .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Current box and pvm quests all give temporary bonuses. Please review them, we don't need those temp bonuses!!