Sale days don't allow videos. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sale days don't allow videos.

Post Count
    Hey Bolt I have not seen any videos in over 6 months well its seems like it. I know its been at least 3 WD event cycles. Now I can't get any offers, just get an error message (missing parameters: udid) and if I do get a video I have to find the play button and then only get half a video. put a ticket in on this never got a response.
    Figure its just gree's way of trying to make people buy gold. I'm on android, and most of my faction that on it, say the same thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Can iOS users be compensated with one or two vaults of gold added to their account for not being able to watch videos for free gold?
    Seems like the right thing to do.

Thanks in advance.
    Can people that can't watch videos be compensated 100 vaults then.
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i cant get videos and dont get paid for apps...the other day a video did show up first time since years after i read this post i chk and it wld not play it gave error said to retry when going back thr was no video. same ole... the game is unfair if some players can get 10-50 videos a day everyone shld be able to too.

it is so simple to make it fair...

just make 10 - 20 videos available per day and if ppl watch them or not its up to them but at least a set amount for every player is fair.