Sale days don't allow videos.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sale days don't allow videos.

Post Count

Sale days don't allow videos.

During event weekends you are unable to watch videos to gain gold. I'm fully aware that the reason that the company does this is to prevent users from getting free gold during events so that they are (but not really) more inclined to buy gold. I'm sure I'm not the first person to mention it, but I just thought I'd mention it again anyway because perhaps that may raise a tiny bit more awareness that may eventually lead them to changing it. It's not even a real problem, but something I noticed a while back so decided to hit the forums tonight with.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiZo View Post
    During event weekends you are unable to watch videos to gain gold. I'm fully aware that the reason that the company does this is to prevent users from getting free gold during events so that they are (but not really) more inclined to buy gold. I'm sure I'm not the first person to mention it, but I just thought I'd mention it again anyway because perhaps that may raise a tiny bit more awareness that may eventually lead them to changing it. It's not even a real problem, but something I noticed a while back so decided to hit the forums tonight with.
    It has been like this for months, at least for me on iOS. Guess CC is no longer popular as it was and advertisers decide not to waste money.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gold videos have never been available during a sale as far back as i can remember.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Used to be the case for me too, not anymore.

I'm on Android and even during the sale there is a button for "tap to earn free gold"

As jean said, free gold through video has ALWAYS been disabled.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Small difference: free gold videos were not available; after last upgrade for iOS MW version, videos are available but gold is not added.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    videos have not been available at all for many for years wether sale day or not...

many people can get 10+ videos a day...i get 0... so for 3 years of playing 365*3*10 plus the gold thats been robbed from apps and ranks Gree owes me about 12,000 bars alone.

If you are able to get free videos or your apps pay out gold which tapjoy does not pay me since december now...you can stillaccess that part and tapjoy even during sales if you look closely enough each day.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    android and or ios can technically get free gold(assuming tht they pay out) at least once a day even during events. when your daily scratcher shows up is also option for free gold if you click it incstead of scratching you get access to a video.once video plays sometimes you can get a second one if notlog out let the scratcher screen load again and repeat.. time comsuming yes but if you want free on event day you gotta work for it(so its not free after all big surprise)

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Videos for gold is available on android, even while frontline was active.

Videos for gold has been disabled on iOS by gree. Even after the last update, I had no problem with the videos.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No free videos on non-sale days now. If you don't exit the game, sometimes you can tap for gold during WD. But once you exit and come back in you get the sale offer and the free video option is gone.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    No free videos on non-sale days now. If you don't exit the game, sometimes you can tap for gold during WD. But once you exit and come back in you get the sale offer and the free video option is gone.
    If you are on iOS this is temporary until a fix goes live: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-iOS&p=1515133

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    If you are on iOS this is temporary until a fix goes live: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-iOS&p=1515133

Can iOS users be compensated with one or two vaults of gold added to their account for not being able to watch videos for free gold?
    Seems like the right thing to do.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Brown Out; 06-24-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update Bolt, I'd be happy to take a vault. Realistically, it takes 3-4 weeks to get enough gold for a boost building (200 gold variety), I average 60-75 a week.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Can iOS users be compensated with one or two vaults of gold added to their account for not being able to watch videos for free gold?
    Seems like the right thing to do.

Thanks in advance.
    Hahahaha seriously??

Im on Android and went for months upon months without videos for gold.

Now that I can get videos (even on the sales) I am getting as much as I can from it before it breaks again.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Fraud??

Quote Originally Posted by Steg View Post
    Hahahaha seriously??

Im on Android and went for months upon months without videos for gold.

Now that I can get videos (even on the sales) I am getting as much as I can from it before it breaks again.
    I have a much bigger issue with them offering videos but after you watch, you don't get your gold because you hit a ceiling (I think it is around 40 gold). If you don't want to offer gold, don't show the vids otherwise it is fraudulent. Moderate should take serious because based on the email response from Google, they took my email serious. My guess is it is some sort of advertising agreement issue. I'd address.