Page 2 of 2 First 12
    They should lower the cost of crafting the 2 star heroic mode drop armors. If you have been playing the game a while why in the world would you spend $30-50k and 8 hours to craft an armor for 50 exp when you can spend 5 minutes and $600 plus a fusion stone and $25k(still cheaper) and have an armor worth 50 exp. Just a thought.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

FBA should be increased in every award category....... Blitz, Raid, War, rewards and milestones. This should have been done from the beginning of DF. I don't have a DF and won't be trying to get one until there is a substantial increase in FBA awards. It takes more than double the amount of FBA to level DF compared to epics so the amount of available FBA in the game should be double.

Heroic Mode....... ah forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    They should lower the cost of crafting the 2 star heroic mode drop armors. If you have been playing the game a while why in the world would you spend $30-50k and 8 hours to craft an armor for 50 exp when you can spend 5 minutes and $600 plus a fusion stone and $25k(still cheaper) and have an armor worth 50 exp. Just a thought.
    Well, I have terrible crafting/fusing lag on my tablet: if I craft 4 armors, I get 4x 10-15 sec. delay pressing that go to armory button and when I go to fuse them, tapping the left/right side has similar delay before it goes to the list of armors to select from. Often it's less annoying to just craft some 24EP or 50EP armors instead and save a few lags... And the 2* armors are in that case nice to craft overnight. I still have more than 70 mil gold in stock anyway.
    I'd rather have them decrease crafting time for 4*. I have so much uncrafted 4* fodder, partially because of Heroic, but locking up 2 smiths for 2 days and 16 hours per 1 attempt at epic fusion is just meh...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

2) Heroic Mode reward is terrible and the drop rate is crap so I've abandoned it. It's a huge time suck even if it were a 100% drop so there's no need to be so stingy. And the reward needs to be worthwhile. A poor mono water (yet another useless mono) is no incentive.

AGREED!... Just 2 days before the Heroic event started I fused Poseidon's vestment so the whole heroic event was just a matter of getting materials to craft legendaries and fuse them.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarauko View Post
    2) Heroic Mode reward is terrible and the drop rate is crap so I've abandoned it. It's a huge time suck even if it were a 100% drop so there's no need to be so stingy. And the reward needs to be worthwhile. A poor mono water (yet another useless mono) is no incentive.

AGREED!... Just 2 days before the Heroic event started I fused Poseidon's vestment so the whole heroic event was just a matter of getting materials to craft legendaries and fuse them.
    I too fused a Poseidon's just before the Heroic, but then I kept fusing until I got a Rivenborn, so I could craft a Rivenborn+ from 8 crystals.
    2318/2127 for Rivenborn+ vs 2118/2086 for Poseidon
    So saving up armors to go on a fusion frenzy as soon as a Heroic mode is announced is a viable strategy to get decent stat armors if you can't grind 16 crystals.
    (It might be harder for dual element Heroic, since odds of monos from fusion are relatively high. Because of that it's probably best to check stat points of any dual element fusion results to see if there are good odds of the armor being in a future Heroic event. I guess just below 4k combined stats on non-plus is good odds of a future heroic armor.)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I too fused a Poseidon's just before the Heroic, but then I kept fusing until I got a Rivenborn, so I could craft a Rivenborn+ from 8 crystals.
    2318/2127 for Rivenborn+ vs 2118/2086 for Poseidon
    So saving up armors to go on a fusion frenzy as soon as a Heroic mode is announced is a viable strategy to get decent stat armors if you can't grind 16 crystals.
    (It might be harder for dual element Heroic, since odds of monos from fusion are relatively high. Because of that it's probably best to check stat points of any dual element fusion results to see if there are good odds of the armor being in a future Heroic event. I guess just below 4k combined stats on non-plus is good odds of a future heroic armor.)
    I have a feeling Poseidon's might be part of a Heroic because hey, it's GREE and this is prolly what they might pull on us so maybe fusing the Poseidon's away for a Rivenborn isn't the best decision, but then again we won't know if K&D will last that long.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I forgot to add this: Improve the reward Epic for T250 and T100, no one wants to spend 3 days just to get a fusible Epic that isn't even decent anymore and is worse than DeMortuis Robes (Which you should've added instead of Specter's Shroud but your thick skulls don't allow that to process).
    Lol. Are you seriously going to complain about the t100/t250 rewards? You were just getting Legendaries in those tiers a month ago. I'm not surprised GREE doesn't listen to us when the community is filled with people who are never pleased. Who gives a **** if it's a fusible epic? Fuse it away and hope for better. The t100 prize is an Epic+ which is still probably better than half the armors people in that tier own. Stop complaining and be happy they're actually giving epics in t100/250.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Lol. Are you seriously going to complain about the t100/t250 rewards? You were just getting Legendaries in those tiers a month ago. I'm not surprised GREE doesn't listen to us when the community is filled with people who are never pleased. Who gives a **** if it's a fusible epic? Fuse it away and hope for better. The t100 prize is an Epic+ which is still probably better than half the armors people in that tier own. Stop complaining and be happy they're actually giving epics in t100/250.
    Well if GREE's thick skull had figured out that they should add Epics and Epic+ for T250 and T100 months ago this problem wouldn't have occured. Btw the Specter's Shroud+ is worse than the regular version of the DeMortuis Robes so obviously younwould know why I had said DeMortuis Robes would've been better than Specter's Shroud.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Well if GREE's thick skull had figured out that they should add Epics and Epic+ for T250 and T100 months ago this problem wouldn't have occured. Btw the Specter's Shroud+ is worse than the regular version of the DeMortuis Robes so obviously younwould know why I had said DeMortuis Robes would've been better than Specter's Shroud.
    Specters is as good as Hellfire and Snowstorm yet no complaints about those? T100/T250 take no effort to reach; they shouldn't give good rewards.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Specters is as good as Hellfire and Snowstorm yet no complaints about those? T100/T250 take no effort to reach; they shouldn't give good rewards.
    Yeah, either something decent (ish) or just scrap the idea, no need to waste more pixels GREE.

Specter+ is 236 points better than demort reg. This is why we dont take your posts seriously. T100 rewards are great imo. Learn to be happy not everything should be free. Or theres no reason to actually try.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --