Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Knights & Dragons Feedback (6/16/15)

Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Hello Knights! Apologies for the delay in posting the feedback threads, as I was out of the office so I could attend E3. We'll be back on schedule from here on out.

Thanks for your feedback!

E3 awesome

Dont put event DF in chest if you want the game to live for a while. Only feedback
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Don't take away sales for a month, only to give us a 3 day 20% sale.. People will buy, but only what they absolutely need for that war, no more.
    Khaleesi's Bunny and RA Prince

The 20% sale is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    The 20% sale is a joke
    100% agree! Nothing for weeks and then a pathetic 20% sale. Hope very few buy, I know I'm saving my hard earned.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

1) first off, many thanks for the button to flip order in the Fusion Master. It's a great Quality of Life improvement. Now can we please get it in the srmorsmith too?

2) Heroic Mode reward is terrible and the drop rate is crap so I've abandoned it. It's a huge time suck even if it were a 100% drop so there's no need to be so stingy. And the reward needs to be worthwhile. A poor mono water (yet another useless mono) is no incentive.

3.) proper gem sales. Gems are too expensive at full price and even at 20%. I am not buying any more. This is edging me out the door and others I have talked to feel the same way.

Put decent sales back in the game. A min of 40% and preferably a weekly holiday sale. Current drought is crippling the game

No event dfa in chest

More ways to get fusion boosts

Increase milestones in raid and war... 75k for a 3 day war is too easy to get max milestones

Have individual rankings/leaderboards in war like you do with raid - keeps things interesting

Allow GM to set a guild points/hits min prior to war and ppl under min do not get rewards

Increase armoury slots and improve the levelling up rewards. 1 silver key for reaching level 500 etc kinda sucks

Bring back wars that start on a Friday!! Preferably til Sunday but Monday will do, as long as it starts on a Friday.

I think that's all

PS the improvements you made were good. Epic + epic = epic fusions. Epics for epic boss. Decent rewards for t250. Guild seeker. Heroic (apart from the drop rate/7 day issue). And other stuff too. But the same complaints are on this forum week in week out. Listen to you customers!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Here's an idea for you to roll around in your thick skulls. Take 2 and 3 star armors out of the DF chest!!! I don't know about anyone else but I really can't stand dropping money on gems to open a couple chest and getting nothing but 2 and 3 star GARBAGE

Quote Originally Posted by ArtBlock View Post
    Here's an idea for you to roll around in your thick skulls. Take 2 and 3 star armors out of the DF chest!!! I don't know about anyone else but I really can't stand dropping money on gems to open a couple chest and getting nothing but 2 and 3 star GARBAGE
    lol, not too long ago 1* were still in the chests as far as I remember.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Its a gamble not a guaranteed result
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

1) Make the gem sales more decent like at least 40%
    2) Keep the Event DragonForged in the Chests for the 25 gems
    3) Improve the rewards for Heroic, no one wants to spend 4-5 hours a day grinding fragments and going through Heroic just to get a fusible 5* or the "+" version of a 5* which is a mono which is only barely better than the first Heroic + which we got 1 month for doing
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I'm well aware that it's a gamble

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Put decent sales back in the game. A min of 40% and preferably a weekly holiday sale. Current drought is crippling the game

No event dfa in chest

More ways to get fusion boosts

Increase milestones in raid and war... 75k for a 3 day war is too easy to get max milestones

Have individual rankings/leaderboards in war like you do with raid - keeps things interesting

Allow GM to set a guild points/hits min prior to war and ppl under min do not get rewards

Increase armoury slots and improve the levelling up rewards. 1 silver key for reaching level 500 etc kinda sucks

Bring back wars that start on a Friday!! Preferably til Sunday but Monday will do, as long as it starts on a Friday.

I think that's all

PS the improvements you made were good. Epic + epic = epic fusions. Epics for epic boss. Decent rewards for t250. Guild seeker. Heroic (apart from the drop rate/7 day issue). And other stuff too. But the same complaints are on this forum week in week out. Listen to you customers!
    Basically this.

- Remove event DragonForged from chests and don't add any new ones in.
    - Add back 30%/40% sales and/or $1 packs.
    - Add fusion boosts back to chests (I know people who only bought chests for fusion boosts so why you removed them, I don't know).
    - Who the hell cares about heroic mode. Just throw some decent dual element epic in there and people won't cry.
    - Putting epics in the t100/t250 rewards might've been a bit much but whatever. Keep the rewards how they are (except with what I say next).
    - Make the stats of Raid Dragonforged rewards on par with War rewards. It's silly how much lower they are in stats (especially with the current war reward's stats).
    - Add more fusion boosts to rewards. Raid rewards especially (have them be on par with war rewards).
    - Milestone rewards are still cool.
    - Try not to be morons.
    no

I forgot to add this: Improve the reward Epic for T250 and T100, no one wants to spend 3 days just to get a fusible Epic that isn't even decent anymore and is worse than DeMortuis Robes (Which you should've added instead of Specter's Shroud but your thick skulls don't allow that to process).
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary