Kingdom Age Feedback (6/16/15) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom Age Feedback (6/16/15)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about health gen bonuses that we can get from something other than a completely random crate event, I used gems multiple times and kept getting the lowest unit each time, not one paw, my other chars doing gold got a couple paws each during that time. I had one char of 5 get the 10, but after the 72 timer. First time I saw it offered as a prize w/o having to finish top 10 in a war since I started playing, but a terrible event to put it on. I appreciate it finally showing up however for the few that were fortunate enough to get it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for finally giving us a health regen bonus, but please give us a chance in a different type of quest, I have 5 chars, one gemmed several times and received the worst unit each time, my other 4 all gained at least 2 paws in the same amount of tried, a pure luck quest that had to be finished in a very short time is not the best place for that. Maybe the reward for one of the ridiculously tough ltq's you have had lately with prizes nowhere near worth the effort/money.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    sorry about double post, first one didn't show up after I hit reply. Also please look into lowering build time on the building quest if you randomly throw in a 7 day war, I have to overvault to pay for the last 1 or 2 each time, usually no big deal, but with a war overlapping level 10, if we are targets, we cannot finish what we normally would have if it was the regular 3 day war.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I suppose getting the "chance" for a health bonus is a step in the right direction. But please not only in a random box event.
    We need some health regen time boosts as war rewards. And not just for the top few guilds. Maybe around rank 200, so lots of peeps can get it
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I look at it as beggars can't be choicers.

It's not a reward they like giving out so they put it on a event where everyone has a chance at it. To get all 3 you would have to spend but how much you could be low or a lot depending on your luck. I was lucky only costed me 760 gems to finish first day.

Overall I say good job by gree for a change giving players a chance at the reward they desperately wanted.
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can you imagine if health regen was given as top 10/25/50 reward? There's already a crazy push for those spots. People would spend a ton of gems for it and would take out the random element (which I personally loath).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    True but would also make it a lot harder for a top 50 or 25 guild to keep their highend players since would always be tring to jump up for the health rewards.

Right now the difference in rewards between top 50 to even top 10 isn't as big as some think. It's why I'm happy where I am and not interested in jumping up for permeant place in top 10
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My mini game still has 6 of the fairly new gem buildings that are sitting on level 1 because he can only upgrade 4 at a time.
    It looks like I'll have to stop buying them, unless you give us the ability to get additional upgrades somehow. Maybe a top 400 prize?
    Purple Squirrel