Kingdom Age Feedback (6/16/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age Feedback (6/16/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation Kingdom Age Feedback (6/16/15)

Hello Kingdom Age Rulers!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey everyone, apologies for the delay in posting the feedback thread. We fell a little behind because I was attending E3 in Los Angeles. We'll be returning to our normal schedule after this week.

Thanks for your feedback!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Really Relic why should we post, nothing changes and very few words from mods now hit our complaint threads but you know what we're going to write here but just incase

1. 6/7 day war why we want an answer why when we were told it's never again
    2. Fix the clock on when we get attacked
    3. Why change event times screws europe right over and no I won't spend gems to complete a quest as will always start late I just won't bother to start
    4. Why can't you fix the same bugs in each event there all the same
    5. Raid building quest please

Others will add more or just look over previous feedback threads there all the same

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes relic: SOS
    1) commas,health potions ect...

2) was there any pattern to the legendary matchups ??we got one against a team 100 places higher . We couldn't beat anyone.
    3) thanks for messing up the epic boss for anyone who didn't she'll out cash for those crafting packs

Post Count
    Please:
    1. Update or eliminate the scratchers.
    2. Give us something to do with our crafting resources.
    3. Adjust rewards from Trials and Raid Bosses to make them worth our time.
    4. Vary the LTQ building difficulty, they've recently all been too hard (you can still give extra prizes for quick completion to encourage gem use).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Pull the plug already

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Everything said above, but nothing changed positive in a year feedback round.

The starting time change has to be taken back. It's in the middle of the night in Europe now!
    It would be fair if starting times for quest and wars will roll over a year each 2 hours, e.g. starting time month 1 3PM PST, month 2 5 PM PST, month 3 7 PM and so on. This would give any time zone the advantage to be starter once a year.
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You have been offering some totally worthless bonuses lately.
    I don't think there is even 1 player, other than maybe a tiny mini, the cares about a wall Damage. Especially as a "prize" for a major quest.

Please give some permanent health bonuses. It helps the new peeps a lot more than the older games. If you're at all interested in gaining and keeping a new player base, this is a must.

And this does not mean a 2% energy boost....another worthless prize.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    no 6 day wars!

No 2 week war cycles!

Players universally do not want this.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why is it that every feedback thread we ask for the same god damn things, and every time Gree ignores our suggestions?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    How can we know in advance is a bonus is permanent or if daily rewards are meant to be stacked?

Gree has lied to us on many occasions about rewards.
    Daily war rewards
    Normal RB
    Etc
    Etc

We are repeatedly told that what was advertised was "not what was intended"

Please tell us how to determine when you are lying to us in advance of completing a quest.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Server error server error server error. Over months and multiple devices, constant server error prevent participation in LTQs. Well done.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This particular box event is a scam. I can't tell you how many people I know who have spent 4+ mountains and haven't gotten the 10th box, plus the boost that is advertised is not what you receive. While I am sure you love the momentary boost in sales, you are doing nothing more than frustrating paying players to the point of quitting. Events like will just expedite the end of KA.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Dear Relic,

Not sure you read this thread and take into account what we can write... but for one time I 'm going to take time for answering it:

In-Game Events
    • Change events times is really a problem for players living in Europe... I won't spend gems to complete a quest as will always start late. I was thinking former schedules were a not so bad compromise between the US, Asia, Europe and Australia...
    • Please, tell developpers to finally add comas to stats... with the "recent" huge inflate of stats, it's really difficult to know with an iPhone if an opponent is 10b, 1b, 100b.... It shouldn't be so difficult...
    • Update or eliminate the scratchers. They now are useless... even for recent players
    • Crafting workshop: to my point of view it was a good concept at the beginning... but now it doesn't make any sense, since we can get better equipment in fights
    • ILTQ: I can understand you want to get them more "challenging", as I can understand that to do a complete one can require gems... but in doing these ILTQ undoable but to spend K€, we even don't start these quests (so no gem where I could have spent a couple of ones )
    • About wars, very short formats (10-min wars) are more fun and incentive (in term of gems spending ) than 6-day wars...

Customer Support

• Answers are always polite ... but I don't send tickets anymore since I always get the same answer, whatever is the question

Community Support

• Just have a look to the so numerous threads in "General part" of this forum, to see that the community support is done... by players and not mods.
      In fact, what I suspect is a complete lack of communication between your development department and this forum's mods before beginning of each cycle, probably about the roadmap too. The result is no community support, because no clues, no info, for your mods to answer our question

Game Stability & Issues

• Over months and multiple devices (iPhone and iPad in my case), constant server error prevent participation in LTQs

Looking forward reading from you
    Sir Vyper (931-446-631) - Consistent Top #30...
    ... and The Knights Who Say Ni! (109-744-873) - Consistent Top #75...
    ... two nice and family friendly guilds

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know this will never happen but a 4 week war cycle would be great. In the first 2 weeks have EB, PvP, leaderboard box, and iLTQ. Saturday Week 2 have a 24 hour war. Second 2 weeks have RB, Raid building quest, 10-box, and GLTQ. Have LTB/Trials span full 4 week cycle.

The posts above cover my other comments on the game so I won't repeat them.