Modern War Feedback (6/16/15) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback (6/16/15)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post
    Well it is against the forum CoC to name and shame them. Might want to revisit it.

A sentence that stands alone without being edited and remains intact does not take it out of context. In fact, it holds the context and format that the original author wrote. If you believe you wrote an improper sentence, then you might want to edit it more appropriately.
    Expect where in my posts did I specifically name a mod or mod(s). Where as you have violated the CoC by naming 3.

And no your second point is wrong as well and why if I quote someone's post I quote the entire post. You have no clue as to what constitutes proper editing.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Expect where in my posts did I specifically name a mod or mod(s). Where as you have violated the CoC by naming 3.
    Your comment is far from correct. You quoted and attacked a forum moderator. As I suggested that if you have a problem with Mods or CM, then take it up with them in a PM and not publicly continue.

And no your second point is wrong as well and why if I quote someone's post I quote the entire post. You have no clue as to what constitutes proper editing.
    Again you are incorrect. I am quoting and replying (Quoting (V): to use a brief excerpt from).

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Please keep this thread clear/constructive, on-topic and non-inflammatory. Thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Please keep this thread clear/constructive, on-topic and non-inflammatory. Thanks
    It is on topic. It falls under the "Community Support" section posted by relic. Is your position not a part of Community Support?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    It is on topic. It falls under the "Community Support" section posted by relic. Is your position not a part of Community Support?
    The main topic of this thread was to provide feedback about topics in-game, not about moderators on the forum.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    The main topic of this thread was to provide feedback about topics in-game, not about moderators on the forum.
    Correct. And as such, the Community Support information we receive, who and where it comes from, as well as its potential accuracy or inaccuracy, means it's fully relevant to the topic. At least and until the Orange Letters say otherwise. Quite honestly, while everyone else is doing as asked of this thread in providing feedback, two specific forum members have provided none and instead attempted to silence the feedback this thread was created to solicit. Kinda drives home the whole point AO makes. I wonder if those members posts are subject to moderation?
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 06-22-2015 at 04:40 PM.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hmm now who are you really?

You kind of selectively cut and somewhat took my comment out of context which actually is a good example of why player mods should never be allowed to edit posts. Delete and lock yes but to edit no as it can/will change the context of the message. Now in my example, because the pm is acting as a representative of the company in an arms length manner their comments can easily be misinterpreted as coming from the company as opposed to being personal and that is the beginning of the slippery slope.

Now if a mod were to set up a non sanctioned personal account on the forum where they could post personal comments such as you then that would be perfectly fine. It's when they put on their 'gree' sanctioned hat that things no longer are fine.

In terms of resonses from gree, seriously if you read even this thread there are plenty of examples where an issue needs to be addressed, not just the standard we are working on it and then further communication evaporates. And no not every issue needs a formal response but that is still an extremely lame excuse.

Please define 'publically unwise', sort of like the statements you made?
    AO, I would ignore the guy. You can tell by the way he responds, he's just toying with you.

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Correct. And as such, the Community Support information we receive, who and where it comes from, as well as its potential accuracy or inaccuracy, means it's fully relevant to the topic. At least and until the Orange Letters say otherwise. Quite honestly, while everyone else is doing as asked of this thread in providing feedback, two specific forum members have provided none and instead attempted to silence the feedback this thread was created to solicit. Kinda drives home the whole point AO makes. I wonder if those members posts are subject to moderation?
    Well, we are community support, but the thread isn't a part of a Community Support section in this forum. It's just placed under General, where the description says: 'Discussion of anything Modern War related'. Clearly, the thread was not on the topic of feedback and suggestions for Modern War. Also, you mentioned that 'two specific forum members' were trying to 'silence the feedback this thread was created to solicit'. Obviously, I know that you are talking about Legalious and I, and we were not trying to silence feedback: the flow of suggestions only stopped when I commented, and then all the attention was suddenly diverted to us and our roles as forum moderators. I in no way tried to interfere with the feedback, it just happened to stop when I commented once.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hello Modern Warriors!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team
    I suppose you feel Relic is posting off topic? Perhaps you should move the thread then.
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 06-22-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    I suppose you feel Relic is posting off topic? Perhaps you should move the thread then.
    When people were commenting about community support in this thread, it wasn't feedback about the game. It was mostly just people commenting about how our roles were unimportant, how we should be removed, and so on.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    When people were commenting about community support in this thread, it wasn't feedback about the game. It was mostly just people commenting about how our roles were unimportant, how we should be removed, and so on.
    Incorrect. It's an aspect of the game that some feel doesn't work well enough, or at all, so they would like to see it either removed or changed.

Just like equipment. Just like certain glitches and abilities. Just like anything else we've not cared for.

No one has been disrespectful, inflammatory, or rude in their comments. Points have been made about what people feel doesn't work, why it doesn't work, and suggestions made on what can be done to improve things. However some in disagreement have tried to silence the discussion merely because they disagree with that sentiment, and are guilty of starting to drag things off topic into a discussion about forum rules, which was never mentioned anywhere in Relics original post. As such, I will be contacting the CM's regarding that derailment, and get myself back to providing the feedback that has been asked for.
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 06-23-2015 at 06:18 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Man a like button would be nice.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    See what happen when you argue which a pm who is expressing his personnal opinion? your post disappears. yet I havent recieved any 'points'. 'my feeling were hurt' isn't a reason to delete a post.
    you just keep proving the point
    Last edited by sstuutss; 06-23-2015 at 01:25 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.
    It seems to me this is another "head fake" by GREE.

Notice that Relic said this is "not meant for discussion," which I infer to mean GREE has no intention to provide us comments on our "thoughts." Looks like GREE is using this for some free Market Research. I don't mind offering comments, but it would be nice to have GREE respond, instead of the silliness of the tit-for-tat that's been going on so far.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So will me post be returning anytime soon or should certain pm posts be deleted also?