Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
Many factors, but I think it is just because of unawareness of the existence of the forum. Even going back months ago, the forum community was relatively small, and use of the forum was not really advertised in game. As time moves on, eventually people will lose interest in the forum, so we are now reduced to a small number.
Hi, no that isn't true. Note my forum start date. I can assure you that this forum and MW were a thriving community when I first started to play and remained so through the years that it was run by Funzio. Things started to fall apart around the time that gree took over and have been on a downward spiral ever since so I would suspect if we looked at this statistically it would be like falling off a cliff with the only thing left being to hit the bottom and die.

Basically the forum is dying just as the game is because customers are no longer satisfied with the product while those the most passionate or crazy have hung around hoping that someone would grab the controls and pull this out of it's death spiral. Sadly upper management is not and so maybe a handful of oldtimers are still playing or watching to see when the clock runs out.

This btw never should have happened if whoever the project manager had even a modicum of a vision for a long term game where the components meshed together and play was fun and interesting and not a bunch of stupid mindless tapping. Plus a level of real strategy would have been swell.... But as it sits Rome is a full blown five alarm fire and you are running out of water.