Modern War Feedback (6/16/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern War Feedback (6/16/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation Modern War Feedback (6/16/15)

Hello Modern Warriors!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in posting the feedback thread this week, I was attending E3 and we fell a little behind. We'll be back on schedule after this week.

Thanks for your feedback!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in posting the feedback thread this week, I was attending E3 and we fell a little behind. We'll be back on schedule after this week.

Thanks for your feedback!

Would it be possible to proivide feedback about the comments received, such as "under consideration", "dismissed", "or "adopted"?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How about the game change time of the new start time of all event it was almost 4 years ago wen FUNZIO started MW and the start time was always good for most players why did you guys change it after almost 4 years a explanation would be appreciated

Post Count
    No problems here.

Keep up the good work.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Change your name to Brown Nose.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You know, we keep giving and giving and giving you feedback... How about if YOU give US feedback...

1. What's going on with the Fountain Of Youth LTB and the prize you announced almost a year ago?
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...FOUNTAIN+YOUTH

2. Why does the Advance Typhoon Aircraft pretends like you can purchase it (i.e., it's NOT locked like other rank based units"), but when you access the menu and try to purchase 1, 10, 20, 50 or 100 of them, you get an error message ("CANNOT REACH SERVER. PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN").

3. Why does my Attack score sometimes read 1,524,564,224,128 and sometimes 58,000,000?
    Last edited by Ranger89; 06-19-2015 at 04:11 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'd like some feedback too. Best thing that could be done is sell the game to a company who cares about its customers.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    What a waste of time asking us for feedback Relic, I'm sorry but since upper management is so incompetent no matter what we say doesn't seem to register.

If you want to save the game let alone gree as a whole the fool or fools who think they are 'visionaries' and those brown nosing whoever the head fool is should be fired although I believe it is too late since any employee who might have cared would have given up along with most of your customers.

Asking for feedback that goes into the gree black hole is really just a slap in the face IMHO.

Btw I worked for a company exactly like this, the CEO surrounded himself with yes men and brown nosers and refused to listen to sound reasoning. I suggested to my staff that they polish up their resumes because this was going down the toilet and left. A year later the company went bankrupt.

This game and most if not all of the other titles lack focus, just a bunch of crap cobbled together that works marginally or not at all instead of having a good overall vision. It's painfully obvious when you look at the older defence and unit buildings and the fact that they have pretty much remained unchanged since the days of Funzio even valor units have lost touch and are pretty much worthless. Watching dev work on this game is sort of like watching a drunk driver weaving back and forth across a three lane highway until they finally hit a light pole.

At this point the thing is so disjointed and out of control I doubt a major makeover can save it unless you can find a project manager that actually understands how to develop a fun and interesting game. Another nail in the coffin is that many if not all of your customers no longer trust what is said or done.

Playing for free is by far the best strategy since implosion seems imminent and therefore any financial investment would be foolish at this point.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This post is four days old and only a handful of comments/questions. Seems like that's quite indicative of people's expectations of Gree's competence.

And there's going to be another post next Tuesday! Lucky Us!

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Ranger, it's not just about people's expectations, it's that there is much less activity than before on the forums.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Ranger, it's not just about people's expectations, it's that there is much less activity than before on the forums.
    And just why might that be????
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So Gree do you like the activity so far in FL? I can tell that on our end activity is way down. Especially due to major confusion and bad planing on your end
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    And just why might that be????
    Many factors, but I think it is just because of unawareness of the existence of the forum. Even going back months ago, the forum community was relatively small, and use of the forum was not really advertised in game. As time moves on, eventually people will lose interest in the forum, so we are now reduced to a small number.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Many factors, but I think it is just because of unawareness of the existence of the forum. Even going back months ago, the forum community was relatively small, and use of the forum was not really advertised in game. As time moves on, eventually people will lose interest in the forum, so we are now reduced to a small number.
    Really, you don't know about what you talk. Real activity was years ago in the forums because game was playable. Now the activity is much less. Already no threats about LTQ-s, etc.

- Game is unplayable: freezing, crashing and hanging.
    - Event is not what your customers constantly ask: we constantly asked event overlapping. Fully repeating LTQ events are very boring.
    - communication is bad, nobody respond to complaints, no response at all.