Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Crime City Feedback (6/16/15)

Hello Crime City Denizens!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Apologies the feedback thread is posted late. We've been short some manpower this week, as I was in Los Angeles attending E3.

Thanks for taking your time to post your thoughts and feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Apologies the feedback thread is posted late.
    A silly question: what does it matter if it's posted late, early or not at all, if you're not doing ANYTHING from the suggested feedback?

Judging by the traffic on these forums, I think it's safe to say most people have just given up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    A silly question: what does it matter if it's posted late, early or not at all, if you're not doing ANYTHING from the suggested feedback?
    Because it is to provide feedback and not "Do everything we tell you, and now!"

Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post
    Because it is to provide feedback and not "Do everything we tell you, and now!"
    I can see you're new here, so I'll be gentle. It's not only a matter of none of the suggestions being implemented, they almost never even respond to it. This thread will be flushed down the memory hole next week, and we have no idea whether anyone's even read it.

Thanks for the snark, though... we don't get enough of that anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

I think it would be a great help to all syndicates if you were able to buy walls in bulk. To fill up with 100 lvl 10's takes hours (iOS).

I hope it's just me, but since war began, most of the time l find it so hard to log in. iOS.
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Server issues are ridiculous today.

Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    Server issues are ridiculous today.
    Not helped by running multiple events simultaneously in all games.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

I've been playing this game for over two years. It is the same stuff over and over. At least accomplices was something new to work towards. How about something new once in a while?

Oh, so you mean more events running 24/7 ALL THE TIME IN YOUR FACE!?

FEEDBACK ACCEPTED!

*it may take a few more minutes to log into the game*

It is seriously hard to care about new events when you are already doing several events at the same time.

Soon it won't be what's next. Everything will be concurrent.

Let me first say that I like the new "next goal" feature. Who ever made that happen actually made the game better.

Would anyone else like to see hash marks or lines added to the health bar? Maybe at the 25, 50 and 75% marks. It's not such a big deal now that the epic boss does random damage, but it would be nice for battles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Percentage

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Let me first say that I like the new "next goal" feature. Who ever made that happen actually made the game better.

Would anyone else like to see hash marks or lines added to the health bar? Maybe at the 25, 50 and 75% marks. It's not such a big deal now that the epic boss does random damage, but it would be nice for battles.
    I think it would be better if they put percentages up that way it is more exact.