GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion for new Top list: Best/worst thief in Crime City

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Very nice idea. I don't think this would be too complicated to implement.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i do have same rivals list as you and i find plenty of targets no problem on all different lvls with good buildings to rob. im also lvl 271. it might not be as easy as you want to find targets but you can find targets. The OP is a great idea though
    Ty for the feedback. And, never mind the self-appointed forum police.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am the best thief in crime city. Well, when I was actively robbing. My wall comments are littered with players begging for mercy! Players were terrified when they saw my name in red on their newsfeed!
    Pagoda no good.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    I am the best thief in crime city. Well, when I was actively robbing. My wall comments are littered with players begging for mercy! Players were terrified when they saw my name in red on their newsfeed!
    A list will tell how good u are

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    Hi there Gree. Many of us who play CC find stats, numbers, lists and competition interesting and fun. Who has the best attack, defense, IPH etc.

But what about robbing? Its just a number. A number make sense for "Fights won", but not really for "Robberies won".

Is it possible for you to post a list in the forum each month for Top Robbers/Thieves with the total amount of CC cash robbed?

Maybe an overall list with Top 100 and a "Best of" last month Top 100? I'm sure this will create more fun, competition and rivalry among players and teams.

What do the CC community think?
    I have to agree with you there. this sounds like a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    Who still robs after 50 mil iph. Kinda pointless and a waste of your time
    It's fun when you start a game with friends in syndicate on who can hit a hood for the biggest robbery. then it's a title around the syn with bragging rights.
    My co-leader held it at 900m(lvl 160+). I came along and hit someone's hood for 1.4b(lvl 190) then my buddy hits a hood good, for over 1.6b (lvl 120+)

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    this guy! one the rise to growing my iph, I have robbed you plenty times.
    begging for mercy, ha. you got jokes, right?
    Last edited by ghetto69143; 06-23-2015 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Typo

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If players weren't overloaded with non-stop multiple events, along with irritants like lag and random crashes I might think this idea a little more interesting. But as things stand, the propect of trawling hoods to rob isn't one that excites. My robbing is limited to opportunistic happenings; if I happen to go to another hood and find it all lit up then it's Xmas time! Otherwise it's been a very long time since I spent long periods on the rob.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    If players weren't overloaded with non-stop multiple events, along with irritants like lag and random crashes I might think this idea a little more interesting. But as things stand, the propect of trawling hoods to rob isn't one that excites. My robbing is limited to opportunistic happenings; if I happen to go to another hood and find it all lit up then it's Xmas time! Otherwise it's been a very long time since I spent long periods on the rob.
    Although I like the idea presented as it would be fun and interesting to watch the leaderboard, I totally agree with this statement. I doubt I would start spending all the additional time it takes to stumble across a hood worth robbing.