Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Harmonic + in chest

GG

Well Played
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Let the rage begin.........

Haha this is awesome. I now know to never go t10 on a raid, as it will just be available to everyone shortly after. On the other hand, chests r beginning to look a lot more appealing... but with no sales theres nothing to do anyway. Wp Gree, wp.

Well atleast this renders raids useless unless you can get your dragonforged on free energy like last time. No more grinding yay.

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

I just don't get it.. It's almost comical at this point.. I would open up the chest if there was just a sale haha.. They can't really expect their biggest spenders to be happy with this, can they? And if so, it's clearly not working, no one I know is actually buying full price..
    Khaleesi's Bunny and RA Prince

Well Gree you are truly the least smartest people in the gaming and business world.

There is really no reason to go balls out on the raids when in a few weeks they will just make a chest with the latest raid DF in it. This shows the decline in the game as well as the start of the game coming to its end.

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    Well Gree you are truly the least smartest people in the gaming and business world.

There is really no reason to go balls out on the raids when in a few weeks they will just make a chest with the latest raid DF in it. This shows the decline in the game as well as the start of the game coming to its end.
    So, only the top gemmers are allowed to win anything decent and the rest of us are screwed? I don't see a decline in the game as the functions are constant. Just because you spent gems to get this armor does not mean that no one else will. It still takes gems to get this armor.

Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post
    So, only the top gemmers are allowed to win anything decent and the rest of us are screwed? I don't see a decline in the game as the functions are constant. Just because you spent gems to get this armor does not mean that no one else will. It still takes gems to get this armor.
    So tell me, Beartrap, who do you know is currently buying gems to try and get this armor from a chest? No sales, terrible chance... must be a ton of people opening this chest! Im still on f2p mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    So tell me, Beartrap, who do you know is currently buying gems to try and get this armor from a chest? No sales, terrible chance... must be a ton of people opening this chest! Im still on f2p mode.
    I don't buy gems, and since I am still on android they still have the videos working. Roughly 50 gems a week from all the events combined. I save them and use them in bulk.

@beartrap what Regretz I think is referring to is a totally counterproductive / self-destructive sales strategy by Gree.

Unless all of this is done intentionally to run down the game in controlled manner (IMO, this is very likely, as it would make no sense keeping people in charge who have proven to make the game lose & piss off even the most enthusiastic players), the managers in charge must be competely incapable or unknowing of the most basic principles of marketing, CRM, long-term strategies, personel management and others. Maybe they could sell shoes or bananas successfully, but they are gradually destroying a product that has been flushing dozens of millions $$$ into the pockets of this company during just a few years.

Whether you can squeeze 50 gems out of repeatedly watching the same videos for 1 hour a day and can thus pay a garbage chest lottery ticket per day is not relevant in regards of the 'real', large-scale issues of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by beartrap View Post
    Never said only top gemmers get something decent and others get screwed. how hard is it to design a new water air df just for chests? the fact of the matter is that never happen pre df meaning that they never put war and raid epics in chests. Why the sudden change? Are they too lazy to design new df and not recycle ones that aren't even months old? That is the problem and that is why I am calling( get it) a end of the game.

Where is the benefit of this? Leveling the playing field? They, once again, could design new df and no one would have given a damn. This is also why I said,why even go balls out for raids? What is the purpose of spending money on a armor that will come out in a chest weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Let the rage begin.........
    Not even mad anymore.. It's just more of the same.. It is just one huge disappointment after another.. Games are meant to be fun and this one just isn't anymore... I just wish I wouldn't have preloaded my GP account in anticipation of a sale a few weeks ago.
    HC of Forgotten Empire
    Member of NF/Alpha Alliance
    Line ID: Soberranger

Beartap dont just assume things
    same armor is an outrage
    different armor even higher stats isn't

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    Never said only top gemmers get something decent and others get screwed. how hard is it to design a new water air df just for chests? the fact of the matter is that never happen pre df meaning that they never put war and raid epics in chests. Why the sudden change? Are they too lazy to design new df and not recycle ones that aren't even months old? That is the problem and that is why I am calling( get it) a end of the game.

Where is the benefit of this? Leveling the playing field? They, once again, could design new df and no one would have given a damn. This is also why I said,why even go balls out for raids? What is the purpose of spending money on a armor that will come out in a chest weeks later.
    My view is that as they closed the Vancouver office, some work was transferred to the California office, and now they don't have enought of creative workforce to create new DFs in a fast enough pace when the creative staff got also other games from Vancouver to take care of.

Personally I stopped doing t10 runs back in 2013, and am still happy about it. I'm a light gemmer, buying only from holiday sales, and spending almost only during frenzies. EB/raid/arena are always f2p for gathering gems. And I almost never buy chests, they are a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    My view is that as they closed the Vancouver office, some work was transferred to the California office, and now they don't have enought of creative workforce to create new DFs in a fast enough pace when the creative staff got also other games from Vancouver to take care of.
    As far as I understood, IUGO is still doing the technical/artistic stuff, so a Gree office closing shouldn't directly affect that, but I guess Gree replaced their war/raid/chest/etc. template filler by an idiot and maybe put in a new manager that asked IUGO to make less content/artwork...

(For another game/app I play the distributor seems to have replaced their event designer by a bot randoming a few event from a small pool of mediocre events with mediocre rewards. Certainly not just Gree trying to maximize profits by cutting expenses... )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration