Barrage Fire FLTQ Faction part missing

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barrage Fire FLTQ Faction part missing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Barrage Fire FLTQ Faction part missing

The ltq has started but faction part is missing. Can we ever expect an event to be put out without bugs or glitches?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    With no faction part in the speed wrapper is this suppose to be an iltq bolt?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Surprise surprise, FLTQ started in the globe but no event

Here is something hard to believe, Gree decides to change up the start time for events going forward and the very next event doesn't start properly! I see an FLTQ running according to the globe icon in iOS but there is no FLTQ in the factions tab of the goals. That is even after I've reloaded the game a number of times since it supposedly started at the top of the hour.

Is there still an FLTQ coming sometime or is this just being changed to an ILTQ now?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not realy hard to believe

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post

Is there still an FLTQ coming sometime or is this just being changed to an ILTQ now?
    These days, one can only wonder, or choose not to care.

We've agreed to take the latter position going forward.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    I can confirm the event is meant to be ILTQ, not FLTQ. Apologies for any confusion.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yet another small thing added to the pile. Just embarrassing

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    OMG, this is unbelievable. If i would work so.... How is THIS possible ? Absolutely non professionell !!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    End one total bore iltq marathon and replace with another..... Man this game is fun lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I can confirm the event is meant to be ILTQ, not FLTQ. Apologies for any confusion.
    Bolt,

The confusion is because the Developers Team did not double check their work and posted the LTQ as an FLTQ and not an ILTQ. If they had done their work with due diligence, there would be less confusion.

Anyone there ever double check the Calendar before posting it? How long was it up that is was an FLTQ and not an ILTQ.

Did they make another mistake and did not get the FLTQ part to work right so now they adjusted themselves that this is what they intended all along?

Those guys are a joke! All of their excuses are less believable every time something like this happens.

Their QUALITY CONTROL/ASSURANCE is non-existent.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Confusion is not the problem here. Can you start apologizing for incompetence?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    Dude... Is.... Is that a........ Is that a COMPLAINT?? Surely not.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We are not surprized. Such mismatches are highly unprofessional behavior but we know who are you, Gree,...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    It really is not Bolt's incompetence but the development team's incompetence in posting the wrong information and not correcting their mistake until the event has started and they realized, oooppppsss, again!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Everyone stop.

Maybe they are not incompetent. Maybe they are disabled or have had a traumatic brain injury. Did you ever think of that? You should be ashamed of yourselves and cut them a break. No empathy on the interwebs.

If you want to look at incompetence, look at these poor saps and ask yourselves if they could program a phone game:

I don't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.