Events start and end time change

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Events start and end time change

Post Count

Events start and end time change

First: thx for letting us know this in advance. When I check the ingame clock it seems like it also effects the battle start. It's also no longer 11.00 am PDT

Changing the start of all other events from 2 pm PDT to 3 pm PDT makes it even worse for all European player. I agree, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere but starting all events at midnight for a big group of your player is a really big disadvantage or them because it is much better to be able to use your energy before you go to bed so that it can regen over night. This forces all European player to stay awake til far past midnight (sometimes it happens that Gree events didn't work at the beginning) or to pay more to finish the new 'more challenging' events.

I don't think that you will do anything for us Europeans but at least I wanted to say it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How will the schedule change impact war? Will war start an hour later and end an hour earlier? If not, will war quests synch with the new event schedule, or with the war schedule? Inquiring minds want to know.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes thank you Gree from all the European members of our guild. Well done, you have found yet another way to annoy a large number of your customers.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yep same here Gree your so short sighted, if I can't finish something now I can't start before sleep I just won't do it so more time away and the more time away the less your get at of me

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am PST time, so this does not really affect me, but I have to say it......................

GREEdy has GREEed-up once again

the simple solution to keep all players (or most of them) being fairly treated, would have been to start all events at 11am PST time

then again this is GREEdy we are talking about and remember, they are "always thinking of players best gaming experience"

Post Count
    At least it would be helpful to know which days an event starts (this is possible in other Gree games). without knowing that we have to stay awake till midnight only to see if an event starts or not - that's killing fun

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    As a player on the east coast USA , I can't say 3 pm pacific thrills me either , that is dinner time /family time . How can I tell my kids no games during dinner , when I'm tapping away . Even the 2 pm pacific blows but is more manageable

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ps I stay up late anyway so even 8 pm pacific would be better for me

lmao, i doubt gree will follow its own schedule. the only consistent about gree is messing things up. with all the things happening around, i say ka will only be around for 1-2 month at max. nothing last forever

Post Count
    At least thx for not giving us a daily part with this PVP - this makes it a bit easier with the bad starting time in Europe.
    But nevertheless it would be great to have more communication about the events - everything is easier if we know if an event starts and which event starts - just to know if we have to stay awake till past midnight in Europe or not

Thx

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I fully promote you Vyper.

A fair solution would be a monthly rolling starting day over the year, e.g. each time zone have once a year the advantage to be starter or all events in a month. The starting can be shifted each month by 2 hours.

But this might be to complex for Grees programmers
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Post Count
    Why aren't we using UTC for time indication. If everybody is using the timezone they live in, it's not transparant for everybody. Since we're using 1 language in this forum, doesn't it make sense to use 1 time indicator.
    Indien iedereen in zijn eigen taal zou schrijven, la moitié comprendrait rien non plus.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This cycles battle in crime city ends at 2 am eastern - so Europe has the last advantage there