Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    I gave up on Heroic Mode after getting the last Crystal mono armor. Didn't have enough time for the last two to get the plus versions of them. If the time extension isn't just a day or two, I may try again.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

For this Heroic Mode (The one that had just ended) my drop rates were either 1:1.5 or 1:2 until the Cold Rock Crags where my drop rates dropped to a 1:8 ratio in which I have decided to give up after the 30th run.
    Last edited by Ant venom; 06-25-2015 at 10:24 AM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

My drop rate usually ends up around 40%. Usually better early on and getting much worse toward the end stages.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

I pushed my luck and ended with just enough fragments to craft the regular armor with 7 hours to spare.
    The rate for me looked like 1:4 or 1:5 after the 5th cristal.

New heroic mode gave me 5 crystals from 6 boss kills so far. Cold Rock Crags. If that drop rate continues the week will be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    New heroic mode gave me 5 crystals from 6 boss kills so far. Cold Rock Crags. If that drop rate continues the week will be OK.
    I am experiencing an expected value of the droprate at 0.5, with a very even variance distribution. Yet to do 5 kills with no fragment.

I think they listened to the players because this is enjoyable to play unlike the pas couple 3-4 months.

Thank you Gree.

Now for them holiday packs.

Also, please can you tell me what "the last wave" meabs - even if its just a teaser?

Quote Originally Posted by no mercyyy View Post
    I am experiencing an expected value of the droprate at 0.5, with a very even variance distribution. Yet to do 5 kills with no fragment.

I think they listened to the players because this is enjoyable to play unlike the pas couple 3-4 months.

Thank you Gree.

Now for them holiday packs.

Also, please can you tell me what "the last wave" means - even if its just a teaser?
    I'm experiencing a drop rate of 0.2 or thereabouts.

My guess on the teaser is that this is the last Heroic Mode as we have known them. Next Heroic mode will be different and longer as promised by the Gree developer some time ago. But I don't expect them to become easier even if the time will be longer. Either the drops will be even lower (probably not) or more likely that the new Heroic Mode will be much more difficult than what the current one is. If you have DF:s or just good Blings, the Heroic has become easier than originally. Having 200+ extra HP helps a lot on going through areas 1-15 with a single or max two knights.
    Last edited by Silent follower; 07-09-2015 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Lowering droprate as noticed on day 2

Drop rate is still crap. It was around 1/2 yesterday and today 1/5. Screw it I don't want your crappy mono.

People are actually doing this HM for the crappy mono? No thnx, im happy with my Avian Aegis that I paid 25 gems for.

Drop rate 1:3..1:4 for me. Once the ratio stats stabilized, I didn't continue after a good 24 hours - just as before, no entertainment or fun, just a waste of precious time of life as long as drop rates stay like that (and to be frank, the rewards - considering the required effort - are a joke too). Besides, and I won't get tired mentioning that, I can't craft with 2,500 high value armors in my armory. Won't trash anything of that just to craft some piece of crap armor.
    Last edited by roookey1; 07-09-2015 at 02:49 PM.

8/11 Cold Rock Crags
    8/13 Writhing Cascades
    8/12 Relic Ruins
    8/13 Thieves Cove
    8/13 Skeletons Tomb
    8/12 Flaming Wildwood
    8/11 Faerie Forest
    8/19 Guardian's Crossing so far
    Last edited by Konny; 07-14-2015 at 04:47 AM.

Most people i hear have great droprates. Shame its a mono
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Well, I was diappointed to learn that the event time was not extended, and decided not to bother... until I fused a Scorpious Mantle. Checked the stats and saw the posts of of people seeing better droprates and decided to level th Scorpious to 35 and started on Heroic.

Started yesterday, and through strategic use of friends/potions/leveling I now have 4 starcrystals, 2/8 from one stage and 1/8 on another. The stats are only slightly better than the Crystal Wingguard+, but I figured I could get the plus version for little effort (and it looks nicer too)

Can't help but wonder what the "Last Wave. Big Things Are Coming" or whatever it says could mean???
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Can't help but wonder what the "Last Wave. Big Things Are Coming" or whatever it says could mean???
    We will be introduced to the Royal Family on July 14. Seems like it will be an all new map or section.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    We will be introduced to the Royal Family on July 14. Seems like it will be an all new map or section.
    I was thinking that the royal family was another epic boss collection and the "Big things are coming" comment was for something else.